What classes are you going to play?

I have one question.... what does this have to do with the class your going to play? lol BTW Gearknight/Bard = AWSOMO or Ranger/Bard = Godly haha

Actually a whole other G word came to mind when I thought of that combo. I bet a lot of them wear rainbow colored smocks.

Actually a whole other G word came to mind when I thought of that combo. I bet a lot of them wear rainbow colored smocks.

Hey, I'm planning on playing a Ranger/Bard! :-L He's not going to be wearing any rainbow colored anything, either! I'll probably have a character that does, though. In the "It's a Festival every day!" way, not the "Aren't I fabulous?" way...

Hey, I'm planning on playing a Ranger/Bard! :-L He's not going to be wearing any rainbow colored anything, either! I'll probably have a character that does, though. In the "It's a Festival every day!" way, not the "Aren't I fabulous?" way...

GTG!

LoL Actually it's more offensive than what I meant for it to be and it's rather 'layered'. I'll apologize in advance and.. As much as I like being banned. Hopefully won't be.

Okay so I think there could be only one combo ---er than Bard / Ranger. That'd be.. Pally / Ranger. ;)

Kuzzle embraced my lil' joke and made a great post of which.

Now in college there were some folks who were referred to as.. Good to Gos. GTG. Or GittyGs. Which was all words meaning.. --- Till Graduation. Kuzz should be going to college soon.

Yeah, I know. My humor is seldomed shared. I'll giggle to myself.