What classes are you going to play?

I'd like to see them drop the classes and the naming of the various combos altogether at this point. You guys might 'get it' but all in all having a game full of hybrids doesn't sound interesting or new to me at all.
Instead, why not just offer up archtypes and let us choose our skills from all the skills apparently we're going to get anyway?
So I can make a uber hybrid bybrid tribrid!
I can sneak, taunt, heal, buff, rez. But all the cool secondaries I'd have to pass up..

You guys are either yankin' the chain or the rigidity of traditional MMO standards are so deeply ingrained that you actually don't understand.

Zhere are no other options. Resistance is futile. You vill be assimilated.

Bah, how's any of it groundbreaking in the first place? It's not, it's not even innovative. They even said they liked playing hybrids in other games so now they're forcing everyone to do it in theirs.
It still sucks.
If they want a skill based game then they just need to make a skill based 'job' system.

wait wait Ranger/Bard ahhh <---- god. Hmmm for some reason I have very high expectations for bard, maybe because I feel no other game has really accomplished the real meaning of a bard. Or I could be suffering from HJ anticipation???

ranger rogue would be like DAoC's hunter class...
I will prolly play some combination of warrior and another tank class.

ranger rogue would be like DAoC's hunter class...

I hope not.... why would u want to play the same exact class but just in another game? Wouldnt you like to experience something different, something new, something exhilerating? After all your probably be switching games for the last mmo because its getting repetative/boring and if you hope that it will be the same, well maybe HJ will also get boring once you get to the max lvl.