What classes are you going to play?

Benkt

Cadet
So, when you pop into the beta, what are the first few class combinations you're going to try first?

To start, mine are:
  1. Warrior/Wizard
  2. Warrior/Gearknight
  3. Warrior/Cleric
  4. Warrior/Rogue

Every combination including necromancer will be tested.

The necromancer is one (of two) reasons I found this game interesting in the first place (when I first heard of it, that is).

..although, I'm not sure I will get into beta *hoping*

Uh... I'll try to make a list:

Bard/Ranger
Ranger/Bard
Wizard/Healer
Thief/Healer
Gearknight/Cleric

Only the top two are ones that I'm sure I'll try, but... yeah. I wonder what the bottom one would be called? Scientist? Huh... Anyway, yeah, that's not one that I think I'll like a whole lot, but it's one that I think is worth a go anyway, ya know? Yeah...

Only if I must.. Rogue / Warrior. Probably hit up some Gearknight / Wizard too. Or Ranger / Wizard. Depends on how bad a word ranger becomes during beta.

I really want to make a thief/cleric, or thief/healer
I have never been able to make a combination of classes like that before, and would love to.

Probably Bard/Rogue since most of my characters are one or the other. Be nice to have them both together. Besides that, maybe Ranger/Rogue or Ranger/Bard (or vice versa). Not too much into magic, or warriors. I tend to prefer support roles.

There's a 'Theif' class??

Sounds good with 'Ranger' to me.

Theif/Ranger
Ranger/Theif

Max them both and become 'Theif of Shadows' Schaaaaweeeet!!!

Okay i'm just dreamin'.

Cleric/Wizard tops my list.
Necromancer/Bard could be fun - doing the zombie mambo!

Other than those two, not sure what I want, gotta see it in action first.

Actually, I have some concerns in regards to the class combo that I'm planning. See, I'd like to be either a Ranger/Bard or a Bard/Ranger, but I'd like to use spears. Or Javelins... If they have Javelins, that'll solve my problem, I think. Anyway, Rangers are Hunter-like, and hunters of big game use spears instead of a bow and arrow, so, like... I don't know, just wondering how they'll adress the issue, I guess.

Wondering about Gearknight/Cleric or Gearknight/Wizard, just have to see how much we can mix classes across factions.