What country do YOU live in?

i want to live in england. i vacation in europe almost every summer. i should just move to england. besides i already have family there.

PsychicAgent said:
It is good to hear people say they love Australia. Because the country is, I guess, 'isolated' in some ways, it is not as easy to travel to. I live in Queensland which is the 'Sunshine State'.

Lighttraveler - have you been to Australia? If so, where abouts have you visited? I'd love to hear!!!

Kelly
i travel a lot, seriously i go to a different country pretty much every weekend. due to my parents but i live in holland. but in australia i've only visited Sydney, Canberra and Darwin i believe.

I find it interesting to read where everyone is from! It is amazing the technology these days - I am sitting here in Brisbane and yet someone over in Holland or England or China could be reading what I have written!

Lighttraveller - you are extremly lucky to travel as much as you do! You should visit Brisbane if you can!!! It isn't as hectic as Sydney, though one million people live here.

Kelly

i've already posted here...but i want to say this....

i live in the USA and i'm DAMN proud of it. i wouldn't trade it for anything...ANYTHING in the world. we take so much here for granted...for example..some people say that they hate the "lifestyle" would you rather live in a communist country and have no freedom or choices?

i may not like or always agree with our president or some decisions that our government makes....but i realize that i don't have all the information that they do...thereofre, i can't judge their decision and i just have to trust that they are doing the right thing. i mean after all WE did elect them....i love my country and i have faith in my government...

3ffect said:
CANADA! CANADA! CANADA! :smiley:

yep thats where i'm from :smiley: land of beavers and leaves :P (jk)

how come ppl who live in the US call themselves americans? i'm american too. I DO live in America. South Amerrica, but America still. I don't know why, but that bothers me.

hmm never thought of that, thats very interesting, maybe i have but dont' rmember. do ppl call you South american then? or ppl in the US, maybe United americans? :P

hehe i'm gettin confuzzled here :P
i think we are 'south americans'. then ppl in the US should be 'north americans'.

i have relatives in Vancouver!!!!!! i'm going there in like a year... I hope.
i also wanna go to England in one of those exchange programs. it's not really exchange, but sorta.

Caro said:
okelay said:
I live in chile. im the only one here. :(
yes, but i live in ARGENTINA!!! that's not too far away!

and i wanna say sth. how come ppl who live in the US call themselves americans? i'm american too. I DO live in America. South Amerrica, but America still. I don't know why, but that bothers me.
that's has always bothered me.
it's like america its only the us.
Im an american too!!

okelay said:
Caro said:
okelay said:
I live in chile. im the only one here. :(
yes, but i live in ARGENTINA!!! that's not too far away!

and i wanna say sth. how come ppl who live in the US call themselves americans? i'm american too. I DO live in America. South Amerrica, but America still. I don't know why, but that bothers me.
that's has always bothered me.
it's like america its only the us.
Im an american too!!
I guess that is a good thing with being Australian - we are just Aussies!

Kelly

okelay said:
i'd love to go there.
ive heard some great things about australia
Australia is a nice county. I've travelled all around the country (except for the state of Northern Territory). It is a very diverse country. The beaches are fantastic!!!

I am lucky that I live in Brisbane because a 45 minute drive south and I am at the Gold Coast and about 60 minute drive north, I at the Sunshine Coast. Both coasts are just gorgeous!

Kelly

Back