What country do YOU live in?

I from the land of many beavers; not so fast you dirty minded pervs! LOL. I meant Canada! Toronto Canada in particular. And no it's not a stereotype, almost all of us do love hockey, including moi! Go Leafs Go! Well, neither of my parents are from this Gretzky loving land, my mom is from France and my dad is from Germany (Gotta love that snizzle!). I have an aunt and cousins who live in australia but I have never met them, would love to go down under though (Stop with the dirty thoughts. Wink, wink). Also, to all you American's, sorry I meant United Americans, U.S.Aers, Yankies, whatever; Canadians don't hate you. Canadian don't hate Americans, no, Canadians hate HICKS! Thats right, hicks. Ignorant, racist, homophobic, bomb loving, overly conservative, overly religious, living in a trailer park, incest marriages (go Kentucky) etc, etc, etc. If you ever come up to Canada, a lot of houses have Canadian and American flags outside (awwww freiends). Canadians HATE George Bush though. Woooooo, do we ever. We don't understand why he seiged a war on a country that claimed to have no weapons while he did nothing to North Korea who is bragging about their weapons.
Anyways, Canada's a cool country that supports diversity and freedom. Health care is free, Sweeeeeeet! Also, Canadians' are funny, witty, nice people and if you ever visit us, just remember this one thing DON'T SLAM HOCKEY OR YOU'LL GETA CAN OF WHOP-AS# OPENED ON YOUR BUTOCKS!

🏒 Message from a Toronto Cracker
🏒

UNFORTUATLY... AUSTRALIA.... NOW DONT THROW THINGS AT ME! I LUV ALIAS BUTT ' AUSTRALIANS' THINK THAT IT IS PRETTY AVERAGE! STUFF EM I SAY!
( i just moved here!) BUTT IT IS KOOL!

I hail from the good ol' USA.

To all Aussies out there: one day, I want to visit your lovely country/continent. If I can ever get over-the-top financially...

This was another AllAlias International Moment brought to you by AllAlias forums. Now, BACK to our regular program!

Cudgel

K. Ackles said:
<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>I am CANADIAN!!!!</span>

(but I live in south Africa)
HA, HA, HA! I guess you're African Canadian, or maybe, African American. Get it? LOL. That comment is sooo lame. Anyways, I guess a lot of Aussies come here, so, I gotta ask; Does everything in Austrailia kill you? (Insects, Animals, etc), I mean, do you fear for your life when ever you go outside? Thats probably an ignorant question but being a North American who's scariest preditor is the mosqueto, I was just wondering.

:lol: Message from a Toronto Cracker
:lol:

okelay said:
Caro said:
okelay said:
I live in chile. im the only one here. :(
yes, but i live in ARGENTINA!!! that's not too far away!

and i wanna say sth. how come ppl who live in the US call themselves americans? i'm american too. I DO live in America. South Amerrica, but America still. I don't know why, but that bothers me.
that's has always bothered me.
it's like america its only the us.
Im an american too!!
ditto!

i wanna go to Canada, Europe, Australia and the USA - in no particular order -

I'm from the USA! And I live in California!

I WANNA GO TO EUROPE! AND TO DA LAND OF DA AUSSIES! A.I.C., I didn't know you're German! I have German blood and some ppl I know live in Germany!

OH my! Malaysians! Cool! I've never been there but I think my Grandma's side of the family came from Malaysia! I just know I got Malaysian blood!

OH yaya! Our British buds! Is Alias doing well over there now?! I helped! :thinking:

And da Canadians! I hear Canada is beautiful! I wanna check it out!

I WANNA GO TO EUROPE!

Dude, I didn't know there were ppl from Holland here!

one thing i disagree with you, and i am a canadian, is i dont' hate George bush, most dislike, some hate, but i dont' hate the guy. CANADA RULES!!!!

PsychicAgent said:
okelay said:
i'd love to go there.
ive heard some great things about australia
Australia is a nice county. I've travelled all around the country (except for the state of Northern Territory). It is a very diverse country. The beaches are fantastic!!!
I totally agree! I live in NSW, Australia and i love living here. i totally agree with PsychicAgent, the beaches here r d bomb!!! (y)

AUSTRALIA ~ and extremely proud of it!!!!
I personally am from Perth but I've been to all of the other states and territories except QLD and I'd love to go there!!!
I'm only 15 but I travel a lot with my family so yeah.
It's so annoying that we have to be delayed in all good TV shows!!

I absolutely love the show "The Bill" does any one else like it???

Well yeah....

*FuNnYcHiCkEn*
:soccer2:

Back