What country would u like 2 c syd visit?

Moop 47 said:
more Canada!
[post="1257632"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I only started watching Alias this season, so I wasn't aware that Syd had visited Canada - but if so, let's hope she comes back! :syd1:

hey ppl!!!!!!!!!!! i luv alias :P :woot: ;) tonight looks good. i know its off topic so back to topic. i just thought that romania would b cool. talkin about places in history (should be herstory) and it kinda just stuck. i also like gymnastics & romania has a pretty god team normally. just thought, u know! HAVE FUN WATCHIN ALIAS 2NITE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot: :D

:jump: :syd1: :groupwave:

a really beautiful part of england- we only ever get to see london, and the 'british' police car featured in the premier was diabolical! get with the times, we're not prehistoric!

ok, and i'm done! :blush:

Hawaii! Or, Detroit... (But, I'm from MI, so any MI reference would totally get me excited...) Uhh... Rome would be cool, as would Egypt (Cairo, Alexandria, etc - I wanna see pyramids!).

I'd like Syd to stay in the United States, and visit my little dink town in Indiana.

I think it'd be fun to see this international spy do a little detective work at the local Wiseway.

Back