What country would u like 2 c syd visit?

Hey every1. I thought that this would be a cool thread to start. I would like to say that i think it would be cool for Syd or one of the other characters to mention or go to Bermuda (a tiny tropical island in the atlantic. east from ). I live there and its cool. i thinkk it would be an awesome place for alias characters to visit on a mission.

Sorry. Bermuda is east of north carolina USA. Please post ur ideas of where u would like syd, marshall, dixon, vaughn, jack or anyone to visit or mention for a mission on alias.

Baku, Azerbaijan...i was born there...moved to greensboro, north carolina in 1993 when the country was in turmoil...former soviet union...figures...

More missions in England. She's only been once as far as I can recall, when Suit & Glasses kidnapped Marshall after the opera. Let's have her absailing off Big Ben or something!... (y)

Cool thread, they should have a mission in Canada, the only time theyve been there was when Syd visited Will in S3 in Vancouver and when Sloane shot that guy in montreal . I live in montreal awsome city, cool buildings, winter or summer awsome night clubs great place for a mission.

It would be nice to see her back in Australia. Maybe this time the cast could pronounce the place name properly! :lol:

Riga Latvia, would be cool. It's former soviet. Latvia has been trying to fix up there country since they became free from Communist rule. It would be really cool, plus educational! (y)

Hey. Baku, Azerbaijan sounds interesting. So is it near Russia? what language do they speak there? I've never heard of it...

yeah its near russia...borders russia, georgia, iran, armenia, and the caspian sea, Baku is the capitol and is on the bay of the caspian on this little thumb of land that juts out...they spoke azeri before communism...then russian...i think its azeri again. a lotta ppl havent heard of itl; its really small. Thanks for asking though!!! :D

btw...i was raised with russian...as i was born under communism and thats what my parents and grandma and family speaks...so yeah they also speak azeri (most of them, its similar to turkish)...but yeah i speak russian. thanks for asking though. glad that i could answer your questions. :P :smiley: :D

vaughn3745 said:
Cool thread, they should have a mission in Canada, the only time theyve been there was when Syd visited Will in S3 in Vancouver and when Sloane shot that guy in montreal . I live in montreal awsome city, cool buildings, winter or summer awsome night clubs great place for a mission.
[post="1217287"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
A mission in Montreal should be cool, but i would prefer a mission in Sherbrooke ;) . It's a beautiful place, you know! :D

china!! cos i'm chinese :smiley: hehe. and it would be nice for her to go somewhere where they speak mandarin and not cantonese. that would be cool.

all these places sound cool. Bermuda is a little tropical island. Pinky white beaches and palm trees. There is this cool house i call the castle house because it looks like a castle. i could see a bad person in alias livin there. syd and nadia on a mission. it would b awesome. obviosuly they never actually got to the place to shoot. they find similar places in LA. but still. :smiley:

Back