What country would u like 2 c syd visit?

Yep. There is the Bermuda Triangle. I went to camp this summer and when i told people i was from bermuda they started singing 'bermuda, bahamas, come on pretty mama... ' or they gasped and asked if my plane had ever crashed or something because of the bermuda triangle. lol. nothing has happened for quite a while but it is still strange.

OMG! Vaughn and syds plane could go down and then they could swim to shore and then they have to wait until they can get another plane out to get back to APO or to finish the mission and then they wait overnight cuz flights are booked and yeah...things heat up. lol. that would be great.

AJB said:
More missions in England. She's only been once as far as I can recall, when Suit & Glasses kidnapped Marshall after the opera. Let's have her absailing off Big Ben or something!... (y)
[post="1214455"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

heck yeah!!! mayb a james bond style millenium dome/eye chase thingy. that wud b kl.

Hey. I was wondering if u would tell people about this topic. Not many people are posting here anymore. There are more than 22 ppl on this site! Lets come up with some wacky countries that not many people have heard of!

Thanx!
Ps: Dont forget to spread the word!

somewhere in the middle east or perhaps at Johor Bahru, in Malaysia. theres this heavily secured building i've seen that would play out right for another 1 of their covert missions. WOW!

^ ooh submarine. . i can just imagine everything failing, and sydney swimming up the ocean or something. lols. well i'm sure they'd come up with some crazy alias stunt.

Australia. ITS NOT THAT FAR AWAY!! Although last time they did they pronounced "Mackay" completely wrong. Always room for improvement!!
And everywhere else in the world! Just not Rome. Again. And Brussels. Again. And France. AGAIN! (Although, dont get me wrong, if i had the choice to go back to any of those places, id go as well. Sigh.)

Bennifer2Yaaakkk said:
IN  I S R A E L ! ! !  ^_^
[post="1242869"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
yay!!! I was going 2 say the same thing cuz..um....well, u know why!!! :jump:
ya, Israel will b gr8, I will b in seventh heaven if that will happen!!!! and we have some awsome sights here!!! they should make it 2 b Eilat (in Israel) cuz its such a beautiful city!!!

Kelly V said:
Australia. ITS NOT THAT FAR AWAY!! Although last time they did they pronounced "Mackay" completely wrong. Always room for improvement!!
And everywhere else in the world! Just not Rome. Again. And Brussels. Again. And France. AGAIN! (Although, dont get me wrong, if i had the choice to go back to any of those places, id go as well. Sigh.)
[post="1256245"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
It's actually not all that far from LA, compared to some other places. I hate how whenever I am overseas everybody complains about how far away Australia is. WIMPS! :lol: I make the journey at least once a year!

I wish they would pay more attention to things like pronunciation when they 'visit' other countries. And also things like have people driving on the correct side of the road. I think they were in Sri Lanka or somewhere once, and there wasn't a single Sri Lankan person there, and the land looked nothing like Sri Lanka! Things like that annoy me.....

freaky said:
yay!!! I was going 2 say the same thing cuz..um....well, u know why!!! :jump:
ya, Israel will b gr8, I will b in seventh heaven if that will happen!!!! and we have some awsome sights here!!! they should make it 2 b Eilat (in Israel) cuz its such a beautiful city!!!
[post="1256252"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

lol, iv always imagine syd like running across the rooftops in jerusalem... that would be oh so amusing

Canada.......Toronto to be specific ;) she can stop by my house, have a cup of coffee ya know ;)

haha no but seriously, i think she should definately come to Canada!!

Back