What creeps you out?

People have some werid fears, and i just wondered what some of yours are. My werid fear is wet feet-its werid I know, but i cant stand to have my feet wet. I've got a proffesor who is creeped out by cotton balls. What things creep you out?

I'm creeped out my things with multitudes of weird holes...for example sponges and porous rocks....ewww the thought of those gross rocks in the sea with lots of holes makes me want to heave.

Daddy Long-legs also creep me out...the way they lumber towards you, their legs all flaying behind them ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EWWW! I know what you mean. Those things are so gross! They are so tiny and their legs are so long, it isnt right! :eek: They are also the most posinous spider in the world, belive it or not. their teeth just arent long enough to penetrate human skin! :shocked:

I know!!! I found that out a few years ago and was mortified but triumphant. I'd been telling people they were evil forever, but everyone was like..no they are harmless.

THEY ARE EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with the wet feet one! I just hate stepping in water on the ground, like at pools. It creeps me out and people then think I am crazy causing me to launch into the 'that water has been there for god knows how long, god knows how many disgusting people's feet have been in there with their various disgusting foot diseases, and the bacteria has been multiplying, especially if it's out in the sun and EWWWW!' rant.

Giant babies also creep me out. Like in movies. You know how they blow up a baby and then the baby is lumbering around destroying things and instead of having the cute little baby voice they've got a huge deep slow-mo type voice. It scares me and makes me want to cry. Same with the giant gingerbread man in Shrek 2.

And spiders. And I live in Australia. A giant hairy orange and brown spider crawled past me on my car window. I screamed.

I'm creeped out my things with multitudes of weird holes...for example sponges and porous rocks....ewww the thought of those gross rocks in the sea with lots of holes makes me want to heave.
oh yes!! me too
i get all skeeved out by them *shiver*

umm i have a phobia of bees& whasps.... and basically most bugs creep me out

I don't think I've got any weird fears.. My only real fear are needles. I shiver every time I see one, and I'm seriously terrified of vaccinations. Last time I had to take one was a few years ago at school, and after I got back to class my teacher made me lie down 'cause she thought I was going to faint :D A year ago I was going to a surgery, and when the doctors tried to put me to sleep with the needle-thing, I freaked out so bad they couldn't do it. They made me breathe some weird gas instead.

Oh, when I was little, I was really scared of my toys! That was after I'd seen Toy Story :D I was sure all my toys were dancing and walking around whenever I wasn't looking. I got over that, though. But some dolls with big eyes can still freak me out.

I know!!! I found that out a few years ago and was mortified but triumphant. I'd been telling people they were evil forever, but everyone was like..no they are harmless.

THEY ARE EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i HATE daddy longlegs! once i was getting something to drink, and i stood by the sink in our kitchen, and all of a sudden out of nowhere one comes down from the ceiling (can they do webs like spiders???) and i SWEAR it WIGGLED ONE OF IT'S LEGS AT ME LIKE IT WAS WAVING AT ME!!!!!!! :mellow: :o_O: :blink:

definately daddy long legs, and i have a fear of anything public, like i can't take a shower without wearing thick shoes and i can't touch anything in it and can't go to the bathroom.

i agree with the water, i throw up

I have a fear of bugs! When I have mosquitoes, ants, or other insects around me I freak out! I have been getting alot of bugs in the house lately, and I have been going through hell. I plan to fix up the house, so that I don't get anymore bugs.

People following me in really narrow places. Like hallways, staircases, fun houses, ETC. Being followed in those narrow places, it just gets me all uneasy and I get so creeped out by it!

Believe it or not, someone staring at me from a far distance without looking away. There's a lot of things that I've experienced, and it's just a part of life.

Back