Season 4 What did Nadia say?

Hibou

Cadet
When Weiss is talking to Nadia about how he "doesn't buy her as a Gretchen", she answers by something in German. It surprises him. Any German speakers know what she said?

ETA: According to SD-1 she says "Nein? Was scheine ich zu sein, Herr Weiss?" which means "What? What do I seem to be, Mr. Weiss?"

Only problem is: that doesn't make sense. Weiss knows German, as shown in The Telling, and he answers with "Whoa, Uhh, ok?"
Damn continuity errors

If Nadia did speak German, I think Weiss was surprised by Nadia's fluency rather than he's inability to understand what she said.

Whatever she said, it made Nadia just that much cooler. She's the breakout star of this ep in my opinion, really holding her own against the more established characters.

I know, but I just found it funny that she spoke German (I think it is German, I thought Herr was a German title...), and Weiss didn't understand her.

And yes, the fluency is surprising. She speaks quite fast

I don't care what she said, I wish they'd just shag and get it over with. We know it's coming. *coughs - if you'll pardon the expression - coughs again* :D

Back