Season 2 What did sloane get?

I just watched countdown and what was the peice of paper that the monk dude gave sloane. man its all im going to be able to think about all week.

We were never really told what it was, but it renewed Sloane's interest in Rambaldi. Most likely a prophecy that told Sloane he's been chosen. :smiley:

yeah, I just rewatched Countdown too, and noticed that he was reading it right at 12. So was that the big event that Rambaldi prophecised? Or was it the finding of the heart that he had in mind?

lenkid said:
yeah, I just rewatched Countdown too, and noticed that he was reading it right at 12. So was that the big event that Rambaldi prophecised? Or was it the finding of the heart that he had in mind?
It was always my impression that it was Sloane recieving the piece of paper, but on Alias we never really know, do we?

I've also wondered about what the piece of paper was. I think it might be yet another prophecy, judging by how sure Sloane was that Jack would work with him again, and, of course, Irina says that Sloane thinks he's been chosen. Maybe he got that from this piece of paper. (Yet, Irina said Sydney was chosen, too. How could she know that? There are always unanswred questions on this show....)

On the other hand, Sloane also tells Jack that Rambaldi's work was "so much more" than he thought. I'm guessing he came to that conclusion based on that piece of paper.

Hopefully, season 3 will give us the answer to some of our questions. :D

Katayla said:
(Yet, Irina said Sydney was chosen, too. How could she know that? There are always unanswred questions on this show....)
Remember, Irina knows all about the page 47 prophecy.
;)

Back