Season 2 What did Vaughn say?

He mentions somthing then "two years" what did Vaughn actually say? (I would prefer you vo

• 1. "I've been missing..."

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2. "I've been missing you..."

• 3. "You've been missing..."

• Total voters
M

Marlene

Vote! Vote! Vote! This has been driving me crazy! I am sure it is one, a chance for two but I seriously doubt it's three.

It's not "you've been missing!" argh...must find sound clip for you ppl. I've watched it 11 times now! It's I've and it doesn't make any sense...msut get a transcript...does any1 know a reliable souce where i can get them?

okay i'm deaf then. my mother has conviscated my tape from me...so i'll have to wait until tomorrow. btu i would have swore it was i've...it sound like i've!

yeah sorry marlene as much as i want it to be "I've missed yea" i think it is "you've"! ill look for a transcript cause i have found them before and i have to remember where i found it!!

VAUGHN: Syd... since that night... you were missing. You've been missing for almost two years.

This is what I found. Although, I hope its "I've been missing you"!

yeah he says you've been missing. i foudn the transcript

SYDNEY: Vaughn... why are you wearing that ring?

VAUGHN: Syd... since that night... you were missing. You've been missing for almost two years.

so sorry marlene i didnt want to beleive it either!! :eek: :(

I'm tellin ya, it has to be an engagment ring or a ring to remember Sydney by, I don't think he'd be married.

He wouldn't dare get married. VAUGHN AND SYDNEYS LOVE IS FOREVER!! it has to just be a ring he got to remember her by. He IS NOT and CANNOT be married.
-Avrilfan89

i sure hope he isn't married...how can he possibly get over losing sydney, find a new girl and get married within 2 years?? but then again who knows...we're not gonna find out for another 5 months.

Its definetly "youve been missing" Believe me i watched the end part of the season finale so many times because of the evi fran and syd fight :rolleyes:

Just to recap the end of "The Telling" (thanks to Secret Agent Fan):

SYDNEY: They doubled Francie.

VAUGHN: I know.

SYDNEY: What happened to Will? To Francie? Are they dead?

VAUGHN: Will's okay.

SYDNEY: What? How?

VAUGHN: You... Sit down.

(She does. He sits down across from her. He doesn't know how to begin and looks at the floor.)

SYDNEY: Vaughn?

VAUGHN: We thought you were dead. They asked me to come back to... to explain.

SYDNEY: Come back from what? What are you talking about?

(Vaughn rubs at his face with his left hand. On that hand is a wedding ring.)

SYDNEY: Vaughn... why are you wearing that ring?

Back