went to school
was bored for however long i was in school for
walked home with my friends
got in and ate a snack
talked to my brother about what happenend today
went online

woke up
posted on some forums including this one
went near the local mall on my day off at Montclair Plaza in Montclair, CA just SW of where I live.
purchased Beatles' Magical Mystery Tour and The 2003 remake of The Itallian Job at Circuit City.
purchased the latest edition of Alias Magazine at Borders
went inside the mall and ordered a regular Itallian sub and Vanilla Coke at Quizno's in the food court of the mall.
went to Vitamin World and got Liquid Gel Green Tea Fat Burner
browsed at Hot Topic and Spencer Gifts where I almost got a Family Guy glass that has rules for a Family Guy drinking game except I will be drinking non-alcoholic stuff since that's not my thing.
tried those massage chairs at Sharper Image
bought Aquafina at vending machine in mall
stopped at Barnes and Noble to see if they had the UK GQ with JG on the cover but they still have the previous issue with Rachel Weisz. Ditto Borders.
bought blue rasberry slurpee at 7-Eleven
came home and watched 1st half hour of Itallian Job, deleted scenes, and making of feature.
curently typing this post.

Got up at 5.10am
Showered
Caught Train to Work
Worked until 5.30pm
Got ride most of way home
Drove Home and been online prettymuch since I got home

I woke up, and school didn't begin until 10.10 am så I had all morning to get ready..very nice.:smiley: So I went to school, it was as usual, and I realised I had forgot to study german. oops! but I learned most of it in ten minutes..record..
The last lesson was math, but we all went outside in the snow with our teacher and played a game. weird, but fun.;) my math teacher is always in good mood on fridays..probably cuz she knows she won't see us for the whole weekend..:P
when I came home, I watched old episodes of Melrose Place..Haven't seen them before. (Will Allison and Billy EVER get back together again??)

that's my day this far.:smiley:

Back