What did you get for Christmas/other holiday?

7HEUSEDB3RTH

Part Member, Part Machine
I got about 80 movies (all of which were free) which included Plan 9 From Outter Space, The Godfather, The Cell, and a couple of Adult Films that my mom didn't notice. The moives came in huge boz, and she only looked at a few ;)) , a surround souns system, and Seinfeld Scene It?. Oh, and a cool Audio system. Be expecting some home made tunes from me in the near future.

I feel so spoiled.

So I ask you, CoolSciFi.com, what did you get for Christmas?

I got about 80 movies (all of which were free) which included Plan 9 From Outter Space, The Godfather, The Cell, and a couple of Adult Films that my mom didn't notice. The moives came in huge boz, and she only looked at a few ;)) , a surround souns system, and Seinfeld Scene It?. Oh, and a cool Audio system. Be expecting some home made tunes from me in the near future.
Some cool stuff in there! Good to see that whomever sent you the movie collection included some sci-fi as well. Plan 9 is one of those movies you just have to watch at least once. I didn't know there were different versions of Scene It? out there... it's been a few years since I played it last. Apparently the fact that I watch a *lot* of movies was not well received the last time I played it with the couple who brought the game over to our house. :D

So I ask you, CoolSciFi.com, what did you get for Christmas?
I'm getting up there in years, soon to be 39, so my 'take' this year was more towards the practical side of things. But two standouts were another year subscription to Netflix and an X-Box 360 Arcade system by a rather generous family member. With the X-Box 360 being able to play Netflix movies, it was a perfect, but unintended, meeting of gifts coming together. :D Today I'm hitting Google to find out what I need to do to get the 360 hooked up to the DSL line.

My friend, who I live with more often than I live with my family, got an X-Box 360 also, which is awesome. For me. Because I don't need to buy one.

I also got some Fire Works.

:D

Back