Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

Season 2 What did you say?

Discussion in 'Alias' started by ISpy10, Mar 3, 2003.

Tags:
  1. ISpy10

ISpy10 Rocket Ranger

When I saw the part when Irina turned to the 'dark side' I said "YOU RETARD!" But i thought Omi gosh! and how could she say she loves Sydney and be intimate with Jack!

2. Victoria King

Victoria King Rocket Ranger

i just stared at the tv screen and was mumbling words and screaming and then raced to my computer!LOL, i know im still puzzled at why she said i love you to sydney and the kiss with jack, were they genuine or fake just like her loyalty to the cia?

3. aliasjgfanaticmv

aliasjgfanaticmv Rocket Ranger

I thin kthey were genuine, but she's so obsessed with rambaldi, she's willing to be a traitor to them again.

4. alias_16

alias_16 Rocket Ranger

i think she was good, but once she saw the rambalsi artifact, wanted to steal, but i think that its just part of her own plan to kill sloane. with every action, there's a reason. thats wut i say. :) :P

5. nancee

nancee Rocket Ranger

omgosh!!! i was like"............::blink blink::.......SHE WAS THE ONE WHO TOOK THE DARK TURN!!!!............oh man......."i was liked shocked........the last words before i went to sleep was...she took the dark turn...NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!