Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eh...

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • Hated it!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Black Mathias

Twisted Mentat
I loved the first episode of the new season of Lost! I won't spill any details until I know that everyone has already seen it, but I thought it was fantastic!

What did you think?

Sorry but i haven't been following 'Lost'
I figure I will watch it after its series is finished and forgotten like so many others.

I think I am one of the few people in America who does not watch Lost at all. The local radio station I listen to in the mornings even host Lost parties because of all the fans but... I have yet to watch a single episode of it.

I think Lost is great, and a lot more of a science fiction show than people who've never seen it realize.
Friends & family tell me I should watch it as they think it's a show that I'd like.

Likely I'll watch it on DVD since some of season sets are floating around the family.

My best friend is like that. Originally he wouldn't watch it until the season was complete, but now he's waiting for the series to end before catching up. As a result, I have to be careful what I say around him so I don't accidentally reveal any spoilers.

The thing I like about it is that will all the Stephen King fans among the writing staff, there is a lot of character development along with the on-going plots, as well as al ot of references to King's work. I often describe the show as being a bit like his Dark Tower series. (Which I read he recently sold the rights to J.J. Abrams for only nineteen dollars.)

I watched the first series and half the second and then couldn't take anymore. It seemed more for the masses than the true scifi fans. Parts of the storyline, even the characters used were not what we look for.

Thanks for the tip. I haven't seen any of it and wouldn't have even considered it if it wasn't for your recommendation. I'll give it a try.

I'm just finishing watching the first "Rome" tv series and was surprised at how good it was. I was visualizing putting a "timegate" in a re-edited version with a traveller just for the fun of it. Hmmm!

Back