Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It was pretty good

• I hated it

• What are you talking about?

• Total voters
totally awsome. I was laughing so hard when Ryan was dumbfounded when he helped Marissa tie her dress, for a second i thought he was gonna kiss her shoulder since they moved the camara over it :lol:
--Mandy :angelic:

I thought it was really good!! But then again, aren't they all? :P :smiley: haha. I was really suprised at how well Ryan was able to hold his temper in this episode. I love how when something goes wrong he jumps in and defends someone. It's so sweet. And then how in the last episode he was all protective of Seths (and his now too I guess :P!) mom when they were in the prison cell. And then how he helped stop the fight in this episode... well, sort of, that's what his intention was I'm sure :P! Anyways, I can't wait for next weeks, that looks so freaky!!!

LLOOOOOVVVEEEEDDDDD IIIITTTTT!!!!

ITS GONNA KEEP ME IN A GOOD MOOD FOR WEEKS. THIS WAS AN AMAZING EPISODE!!!

I wish I had offline friends who watch it. :Pouts:

Freelancer- Great sig!

I have to say though, if this thing with Marissa, where she keeps going back and forth between Ryan and Luke, its going to piss me off. Thats one of the many things that bothered me about Everwood. :shudder:

aliaschick4mv said:
LLOOOOOVVVEEEEDDDDD IIIITTTTT!!!!

ITS GONNA KEEP ME IN A GOOD MOOD FOR WEEKS. THIS WAS AN AMAZING EPISODE!!!

I wish I had offline friends who watch it. :Pouts:

Freelancer- Great sig!

I have to say though, if this thing with Marissa, where she keeps going back and forth between Ryan and Luke, its going to piss me off. Thats one of the many things that bothered me about Everwood. :shudder:
thanx so much!! cgarner made it for me!!

if she cant choose between luke and ryan then ill choose for her!! lol

its not a tought decision at all!

Back