what did you think?

MVhunny

Cadet
just wondering what you all thought of tonights ep!?!? i though it was pretty cool...chloe found out some awesome stuff, but the whole IM MOVING TO PARIS THING FROM LANA...i was kinda like what? umm...are you trying to be like "friends"?

I liked it! Very cool episode :cool:. And that Lana/Paris thing...mabye LANA is the one not coming back for the next season :blink: :thinking:....Guess we'll have to find out and see.

And those previews, were they putting Clark in kryptonite liquid :thud: :eekhair:! That cant be good :lol:.

Andy said:
I liked it! Very cool episode :cool:. And that Lana/Paris thing...mabye LANA is the one not coming back for the next season :blink: :thinking:....Guess we'll have to find out and see.

And those previews, were they putting Clark in kryptonite liquid :thud: :eekhair:! That cant be good :lol:.
omg i know!!! the whole liquid thing SO SCARY!!! but the paris thing kinda annoyed me...i dunno why, but it seemed kinda cliche for a teenage show, yah know the girl leaves!?!? I DUNNO...it makes sense in my mind...

Liked the ep, but starting to dislike Chloe...damn girl, leave Clark alone! Leave everyone alone! You ruined that poor boy's life. You don't have to know everything! And when Lana was like, "i knew i couldnd trust you" and Chloe was all hurt, I was like, YEAH!! But when she was with Lionel, I wanted her to ask him more questions!

VaughnFan13 said:
Liked the ep, but starting to dislike Chloe...damn girl, leave Clark alone! Leave everyone alone! You ruined that poor boy's life. You don't have to know everything! And when Lana was like, "i knew i couldnd trust you" and Chloe was all hurt, I was like, YEAH!! But when she was with Lionel, I wanted her to ask him more questions!
I COMPLETELY agree...pete was so cute though...im glad he got a little tv time!

Back