Season 4 What Dixon Said To Sloane?

Do you agree with Dixon that Sloane is still "toxic"?

• I believe Sloane when he says he is reformed.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am not sure whether he is good or bad now.

• I think he is up to something but I am not sure whether it is really bad.

• I fully believe he could NEVER reform.

• Total voters
ivand67 said:
35 votes and no one is foolish enough to believe that Sloane has reformed.

That pretty much tells you right there.

After that final scene, it's pretty obvious that the writers are gonna do something big with Sloane this season. I hope it's worth waiting for and I hope they do it right.
How can you be certain that YOU'LL be there!? ;)

Just kidding...  :D  ^_^
[post="1206352"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

well, since I don't intend on stop watching the show till the end ... the very end ... I am sure I will be there when Sloane shows his true colours ;)

And we know that the Rambaldi storyline is coming back ... so I am sure he is up to something ... ;)

btw I can say that the Rambaldi is coming back or not ... is it a spoiler???? :thinking:

He is up to something, but I dont know what. I think everyone thinks along the lines of Dixon though, there will be a long line of people ready to catch his ass! :P

35 votes and no one is foolish enough to believe that Sloane has reformed.

as expected :lol: but i am very interested to see how long they are gonna try to convince us thats hes reformed!! ^_^

Uh....yeah. it doesn't matter whether he's reformed or not, Ron Rifkin's characterization of Arvin Sloane is the best on the show. There is no doubt. This is a fine ensemble of actors but an article by Kate O'Hare put the emphasis on this character.
I am all for this character, and the show WOULD TOTALLY LACK if he were to meet an early demise! He should be there in the final episode, when everything will finally come to an end.

sarkandme said:
That was a great speech.  Go, Dixon!  Since the premiere, everyone has been acting like it's okay that Sloane's the boss, but now Dixon reminds us that no one's forgotten about Sloane's evil side.
[post="1206180"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Sloane is evil and it doesn't make sense that everyone is just following his orders..... :confused:

Sloane, I believe is pure evil. He could never reform himself. He's Sloane for goodness sake. He is a master mind at deceiving people. He knew that Jack and Sydney were double agents. He has something up his sleeve that just hasn't presented its self yet. I'm just waiting for the big production of what ever Sloane is hiding. ;)

yeah i'm with you!
he sure is up to something. i just don't know what yet, maybe something rambaldi? we didn't find out much of that "long journey" he and nadia were supposed to go on...? could be something with that.
nah, even though sloane claims that he's reformed, has become a good guy, i don't buy it. he's got something up his sleeve, something he's hiding, or he's planning something, either bad, or then just not very bad, but for his own good. i think sloane always works more for himself than for some agency.

I think it is definately Rambaldi, because that story line has not been wrapped up. The thing that I keep going back to is that at the end of S3, Sloan and Nadia ran off together - how much time has lapsed between S3 and S4, we do not know. But at the beginning of S4, we have Sloan in charge of APO and Nadia is back in Argentina. So something happened - whether or not they are in this together is a possibility.

I just hope we will find out soon. (Like next week)

I dunno about this. I think that Sloane IS a different man from the SD-6 days, I think that learning Nadia existed DID make him want to become a better man in some ways. I don't think the man is evil, per se, i've never thought that. He's far more complex than that.

Sloane is just obsessed, that's all, with Rambaldi. He's like the religious devout disciple who can't turn away from God, no matter what happens. And while I think Sloane doesn't particularly want to kill people or wreak havoc or lose his daughter, I think he'll do anything he can to see Rambaldi through. That's what makes him dangerous.

And that is what Dixon was talking about. He knows Sloane's obsession will resurface, just like we do.

Back