What Do u do in your free time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
forums, make fan art, forums, write my fan fic, forums, listen to music, watch TV
did i mention forums?!?!? :angelic:

Power Shopping, having sex, running, making out, volleyball, tennis, swimming, looking sexy, eating carrots, being fashionable, reading fashion magazines, brushing my hair, getting manicures and massages, and lots of other sexy stuff are some of the stuff I like to do in my freetime.

Free time...what's that?

Well, what time I have I: swing, salsa, skate, read, computers, shopping at BR with the money I never have time to spend.

free time ... ??? do I have free time???

well ... since I work on a daily basis from 3pm to 11pm ... I would say ... after work I go to some friends, have something to drink, go to a bar ... go home ... sleep during the day ... till I get back to work ...

when I am off from work ... I go to the movies ... watch TV ... and I party a lot ... ;)

Play Football, Play on the XBox or P64, Play music too loud with my housemate, Make brownies!! Shop, talk to people online, watch alias im sure theres more but i cant think right now

i read, watch tv(i'm such a tv junkie :P) go on the computer, exercise,listen to music, do homework, watch movies, look at magazines, bake and watch alias dvds! :D

I practice my basketball (when it's not raining, which is rare), watch TV and listen to music. Man! I'm boreing, I have to get out more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back