What do we know about Vaughn?

Hello all.
I'm Ave, and I'm on a mission.
That mission is to spread the Word of Michael Vaughn, the (mostly) Realistic Man. (see my intro thread)
But, I've put my mission on hold for some research.

That research is: What do we know about Vaughn?
Please share with me what you remember. Only things that have been stated or shown in episodes, no speculation or extrapolation. That's later, for the Word. ^_^

Only the facts in this thread. No opinions. But will take negative facts.

Some basics - Mr. Vaughn works for the CIA, was considered a junior agent in S1, and not field rated, and has a dog. He loves Sydney, a lot, and that has caused no end of conflict for him this season.

Ave

Okay, what I'm actually trying to dig up are little details that many of us may have missed. I'll try to fill in some more things that most of us know.

Vaughn's dad was killed while working for the CIA, killed by Irina.
He had a girlfriend named Alice, who he led to believe that he worked for the State Department (which is true, in a sense). He dropped her like a bad habit once he knew that his feelings for Syd were returned.
He's friends with Weiss (have we seen enough to conclude best friends?), and hangs out with Weiss. Weiss enjoys beating Vaughn upside the head with humorous good sense.
He frequently tries to befriend Jack, or at least get Jack to respect him. He often gets shut down, but once in awhile gets rewarded for his efforts.
He'll go to great lengths to get Syd out of trouble.
Once he admitted his feelings for Syd, he also made no effort to hide the fact that he was possessive of her (this also was hinted in S1 when Syd told him she was taking Will to the dinner at Sloane's house - and DEFINITELY when Syd told him she slept with Will - did anybody else do a wtf? at this point?)
Okay, that's all I can remember for now. Once this is finished, I will share with you all the Word. :smiley:

Oh, btw, I'm kinda ignoring the S3 info...except where it gives insight into Vaughn's personality. I mean, what happened to him after Syd "died," and *emotional* details about his courtship with Lauren (not just "third date in Prague").
I'm going to use this info to build an argument on the personality of Mr. Vaughn. And if we get at nothing.....well that'll be useful as well. ;)

Thanks.

Ave

taken off alias-tv.com:

CIA.NET: AGENT PROFILE

ID-CLASS (CIA): USS-CI-2300708

PROFILE: VAUGHN, MICHAEL C.

Case Status: Pending, downgraded security clearance after admitting he downloaded Xenon on his computer; restored after counterintelligence cleared him.

Call Sign Boy Scout

Place of Birth: Fleury, Normandy, France

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 180

Sex: M

Race: Caucasian

Languages: English, French, Spanish, Italian.

Experience: Recruit, 12-1994

Mother's Maiden Name: Delorme

Personal Details Occasional girlfriend, Alice, officially broken up in February of 2003. Begins dating fellow agent Sydney Bristow, after downfall of SD-6. Married following Sydney's disappearance.

I've never been to that website. Is this information mentioned in the show or otherwise confirmed by creators/writers/ABC/JJ?

At any rate, thanks for the help!

On a side note - did anybody else celebrate the return of Action!Vaughn last night?
I was missing him something bad. While I don't go nuts over MV, there's just something about a hot guy kicking serious tail. :smiley:

he doesn't have a coat rack in his house tee hee. and is totally in love with Sydney Bristow and she feels the Same.

He doesn't think Sark has hit puberty yet tee hee I love when he said that to sark in your face sark. sorry got a little carried away there.

Back