What do you do when you're upset?

What do you do when you're upset? I'm lucky that I very rarely get mad (almost never), but when I'm sad, or mad (hey that rhymed!!), I play the piano. I can play for 2 hours straight!! :blink:

What do you do??????

i play the piano too when i'm upset. then i'll go online and rant maybe walk in circles and rant and occasionaly do my homework fiercely(pretty scary right there)

I'll just do anything physical, like running, working out, stuff like that, and get really into it. Or I'll just go outside and run around screaming like a maniac until I feel all better! Some times I'll go and turn my radio up really loud, and sing along, the whole while thinking about how I can get back at whatever made me mad....

I play the piano, clean, play basketball, and my favorite: WEED! I can't do it when there is snow though which is sad.

i eat to when im upset that or ill go in my room adn turn up my cd player and turn off the lights and cover my head with my pillows! that is just relaxing to me or i come online and talk!

alias_fan said:
ok so we all like to play the piano.
ARGH! NO!! I HATE PLAYING IT!! I'VE BEEN PLAYING IT ALL MY LIFE!! It's not that I don't like playing it, it's just that I don't like it!! I can't concentrate so my teacher yells at me, then I get in a bad mood and get yelled at by my parents. Like it's my fault I have too much energy to sit still.

I talk to my friends usually. They're the greatest people on the planet and I love them. They can always make me feel better. "A friend is someone who knows the song to your heart, even when you have forgotten the words."- Unknown

Well i NEVER GET MAD!!!!!! Not me! :smiley: LMAO well I usually get mad at my sister and I cure that By walking over to her and hitting her with my pillow and if that dosen't work I take it out on all the guys I know!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO And I usually scream in a pillow or run around the house screaming I AM A CRAZY PERSON IN A GIRLS BODY CHICKEN PIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

or I throw suff at my sister or brother not at my oldest of corse!

and then I scream in my pillow again! Its very theraputic! :smiley:

I usaually do what most ppl do is turn on a cd and cool off! I LOVE the DareDevil soundtrack, so that helps. And I might go for a run to burn off steam!

i tend to stew and keep quiet and just not talk to anyone because i'm very afraid that i might say something that i'll regret. not exactly healthy to keep everything bottled up, i know, but i can't help it.

anyway, watching old reruns of whose line is it anyway can help to cheer me up sometimes. :smiley:

MM, interesting! I listen to music, if i'm mad, mad music, and if i'm sad, well, sad music! LoL Other than that, i talk to my friends about the good times we've had. i also clean, for some odd reason cleaning relieves stress with me and makes me feel better, strange! haha :D

hmm... What do I do when I get mad, Scream!!lol Most of the time I hug my cat on the bed and let it all out!!! (I can't belive I just said that!)

Chocolate is the best medicine people! Unless of course you don't eat chocolate and then I feel bad for you. Personally I'm a crunchy chocolate kinda grl, boring chocolate with out anything in it is so blah. Sry I'm babbling.

Back