What do you do when.....

I have this thing that when my friends like insult ALIAS or Jennifer and other ALIAS cast members i just strart to fight saying that its not true.I dont know i just cant ignore it.Even my sisters start to say that Jennifer is stupid and i fight with them and my mom gets mad at me cause i defend her and ALIAS.
So what do you do? should i just keep the anger to myself? :confused: :( :smiley:

well...i always argue back. but my friends say i can be rather intimidating, so they usually back off, or shutup, but i have someone who is totally obsessed w/ jen's powder blue dress, and when ppl start dissing her I'll say she can whip your butt, and so can i! evenatually i get em to agree...we laugh it off and they say how obsessed i am. n i try to explain old episodes to em. i didnt get that many converts as they were overwhelmed w/ the plot. i'm very defensive about jen. then some stupid guy n my class called me a 'fag' for liking jen...lets jsut say he got a good pounding after school. :smiley:

Well, if I were you, I'd defend them. They have no right to say things about people they don't know, and the fact that they're arguing with their friend is even worse. You don't go around making fun of something your friend loves. Just freaking go after them. It's not fair to you.

My advice:

Tell them to ___ off... you can fill that blank with any word you like :smiley: Tell them you like alias, and jennifer garner and if their going to critise dont do it infront of you. Tell them to get an attitude ajustment, and voice their opinions to someone who cares

people try do that to piss the sh*t out of me and it works..tell them to shut the hell up and dont insult other peoples intests.....people do shut the hell up when i say that

come up with a nice little speech about everything good about alias and jen then hand them a tape of the show, one of the better episodes most likely pilot so they can catch on and leave! hoping that they will have the brains to watch the tape, im sure within the first ten minutes their minds should change!

JUST YESTERDAY lLIKE 5 OF MY FRIENDS STARTED DOING THAT!!! AHH! I got in such a big fight with them. I still havent forgiven them! lol THEY HAVENT EVEN SEEN THE SHOW BUT THEY SAY THEY HATE IT JUST TO PISS ME OFF!! Totally fight for it guys!!

YoJO... i hate it when people make fun of Alias and JG---- they always do it but i just make fun of their shows and start saying they're not smart enough to understand the show! the whole school knows i am obsessed with alias and all the guyz call me "Alias" but i just laugh it off because all of us here know alias is the best show in the history of tv shows!

:lol: nice communication skills, poncho.

usually people don't insult Alias in front of me, even my English teacher knows I am obsessed (that prolly has something to do with the essay I wrote on Alias :lol:smiley:, but if someone ever did I would just smile sweetly and retort, "Oh, don't feel bad, just because Alias is a show for smart people and you don't watch it doesn't mean you're stupid." and look sympathetic. :D

Back