What do you do when.....

Thats cool!!Im just so sick of holding everything of Alias inside and whenever i talk about it to my best friends they just ignore me. :confused: :confused: We talk about other things but i soooo want to talk about Alias to someone.

spysurfergrl247 said:
Thats cool!!Im just so sick of holding everything of Alias inside and whenever i talk about it to my best friends they just ignore me. :confused: :confused: We talk about other things but i soooo want to talk about Alias to someone.
:P Smack em in the face!!! :P

AliasHombre said:
spysurfergrl247 said:
:P Smack em in the face!!! :P
Great advice! LOL! I can do the Ali shuffle. Heehee!

I'm kind of late, but here's what I have to say. Stand up for what you believe and like. :smiley: It's like the quote in my sig... "Stand for something or you'll fall for nothing."

Marlene said:
well...i always argue back. but my friends say i can be rather intimidating, so they usually back off, or shutup, but i have someone who is totally obsessed w/ jen's powder blue dress, and when ppl start dissing her I'll say she can whip your butt, and so can i! evenatually i get em to agree...we laugh it off and they say how obsessed i am. n i try to explain old episodes to em. i didnt get that many converts as they were overwhelmed w/ the plot. i'm very defensive about jen. then some stupid guy n my class called me a 'fag' for liking jen...lets just say he got a good pounding after school. :smiley:
teehee...that sounds like me! Except, I do actually think Jen is rather hot, but I pound ppl who dis alias neways, cuz I sorta njoy it :D

spysurfergrl247 said:
I have this thing that when my friends like insult ALIAS or Jennifer and other ALIAS cast members i just strart to fight saying that its not true.I dont know i just cant ignore it.Even my sisters start to say that Jennifer is stupid and i fight with them and my mom gets mad at me cause i defend her and ALIAS.
So what do you do? should i just keep the anger to myself? :confused: :( :smiley:
I do that ALL the time! I earn stares from other ppl and ppl get mad at me on the computer. I just get so mad..... It's like I pick the fight (then get in trouble) oooooo It just makes me sooooo mad....

(siri, I'd be lost without that anti-earth thread. Giving u my thanx. I need it every time someone says something insulting (or types it) about Jen.)

Back