What do you do when.....

:D :smiley: Well today my best friend Christopher started to say bad things about Jennifer and we where playing dogeball and sence im the toughest in the class i was throwing and when i heard him i threw the ball harder then im suppost to and hit him "u know where" and then everyone started saying the Jennifer rocked and that she is the best and i said that it was going to stay that way.I got called to the principals office but she didnt say anything only that i should join the softball team and now i am. :smiley: :D

AliasHombre said:
It could cause damage. But otherwise its funny.
He said that the nurse said he was fine and he was never going to insult JG again and then he said that MV suked and he stumbled into the english teacher who loves MV and he was like nervious but sence the teacher knows me she left him alone and then he looked at me and i said to not insult anymore and he agreed and now we are cool!!

I fight for Alias and everything linked to it ! I give arguments to prove that it's something GREAT ! And I say that Sloane or a bad guy will come to kill them ! LOL

I just say, "Well that's your opinion." and the conversation ends. Look, it may upset us but you just can't bust open all over it. Look, just tell your friends that you are really into the show and everything and that they may not like but that doesn't mean they have to bug you about it. O, and if they haven't seen the show or something like that then tell that they shouldn't insult someone or something that they don't know etc. You don't need violence.

Here I am watching ppl say that theywould explode and watching ppl not thinking before they explode and here I am, I young kid who is more calm than the ppl who are years older than me.

:eek:fftopic: 1 of my friends hated alias and she went around dissing it so one day she framed me for threatening her because i hated her for not liking alias and i held her lock for her gym locker ransome. it was so funny, she loved that lock so much. but i finally gave it back a week later. it was so funny.

Back