Votes: 0 0.0%
  • tape it while waching

• dont tape wach it

• tape it wach it days later

• Total voters
I'd tape it, but I don't have control over the downstairs tv and it'd be a hassle to get my siblings to go somewhere else and to lug the vcr upstairs, so I'm just happy with watching it and logging it in my brain.

tape and watch, coz like today ill from school (bad back don't ask) can watch to make me feel better!

I AM A RECRUITER BRING ON THE FANS!!! (sry i just recruited another person!! thats 3 now!! yahoo! and ill pass my tapes to those unfortunate peeps!

I just started watching while taping. I couldn't wait to see what happened. Plus, I used to think it was better when you taped and than watched because you could FF all the commercials. But I voted for watching while taping.

No question here, I chose B. I like to stop and start the tape too, so I don't have any commercials on the tape. Then of course I watch the episodes over and over, until a new one airs.

if i could remember to buy a tape i would be ok, but i keep forgetting so i chose c but not by volition!

i picked a just cuz that was what my cuzin does but i really do c. i don't have a vcr in my room only a dvd player so i can't tape it but my cuzin used to go to church and work and have to tape it and shes in italy right now and can't watch tv or use the internet and im tryin to make up for her cuz i love her and feel sorry for her not being able to watch alias!!!

lauren vartan

i normally tape it while i'm watching it...but sometimes i'm on the road at that time so i set it to tape!! oh man...i just realized that the time is supposed to change this weekend....felgercarb...!!!!

Back