What do you eat?

Are you talking about Fear Factor? B/c they eat gross things on that show. As far as your question, I can't compete with the things they eat. I haven't really aten any gross things to my recollection.

i ate a worm once on a dare (i was 5 years old, ok. and at least i used ketchup)

now i randomly eat strange things like....

mustard on oranges.
(the yellow mustard, not that dijon spicey stuff...that's just gross)

I once ate zebra and it tasted like dried up blood. and I aonly know this because one time I cut myself but did not have a bandaid and had to suck on my finger. It was bleeding so much and tasted so gross

Ew! One time my friend made me a smoothie and told me it was a strawberry smoothie. It wasn't....here's what was in it (or what she told me was in it...) Ketchup, dog food, mayo, ice cream, tomatoes, Mountain Dew, and some other things. I threw up after I drank it. (n)

ready_steady_go said:
Alias 56 said:
Wet Cat food, it was actuly pretty good... :Ph34r:
DEAR LORD!

i've eaten a milk bone before (tastes like stale pretzels) but wet cat food. eek! :P
Well, :confused: I was hungery... and it smelled good too... But the Nine lives cat food brand is so untast full, so no more cat food for me :rolleyes:

:smiley: I once ate dry dog food cause my sister's boyfriend was doing it and i tried it its not that bad!! :smiley: :D Oh once i ate goat but i found that out after i ate it and i through up after!!! :cool: :smiley:

Flames24 said:
Are you talking about Fear Factor? B/c they eat gross things on that show. As far as your question, I can't compete with the things they eat. I haven't really aten any gross things to my recollection.
O No it was some thing on the discovery channel. (Dont ask me why I was watching that) But they were eating like these spiders and these big bugs that were disgusting. The grosses thing I can think of Is Rocky mountain Oysters. That I have eaten and not by will may I add it was a very defeateing dare I had with a friend

Back