Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Her job

• Vaughn

• Nothing

• Total voters
YEA U GOT THAT RITE BUTT SHE HAS LOTS OF PERSONALITY (APART FROM VAUGHN GALS)
LOL
JESS

I LOVE HER HOW SHE CAN SPEAK IN: FRENCH, GERMAN AND AND ....

First of all I evny her for Vaughn of course! ;)
But I also envy her for her looks and her cleverness!!
And i wish I could kick ass like she can! LOL

i pretty much envy her for just about all of those things on the poll..haha no need to list them all ^_^

*allis*

now that i come to think of it i would rather sark ova vaughn and as marshall would say.. plz dont kill me so yea i love every think she has and i still love vaughn tho!!!

jess

alright...answering the question of the topic: What is there that you don't envy Syd for?! lol... I mean, I said I envy her job, but she has the clothes, the look... the whole bunch. THe only think I don't envy is the whole losing 2 years of her life! :blink:

I envy her for her talent. I mean, I would kill to know how to fight like she does! Besides her talent, I'd say.... erm.... her job. It would be so cool to be an agent!

yea i agree!!! AND BOUT UR SUGNATURE I AGREE WITH THAT TOO!!!! and yea i dont envy her losing her life for two yrs either! and another thingi.... im pretty good at the whole fighting thing cause im obbssesd with how she deos her moves so i allays practise them and im pretty good actually! :lol:
jess :smiley: irina rox :smiley:

yea i agree!!! AND BOUT UR SUGNATURE I AGREE WITH THAT TOO!!!! and yea i dont envy her losing her life for two yrs either! and another thingi.... im pretty good at the whole fighting thing cause im obbssesd with how she deos her moves so i allays practise them and im pretty good actually! :lol:
jess :smiley: irina rox :smiley:

Back