what do you feel guilty about today?

cinders

Cadet
I feel guilty that I was ignoring on eof my best friends because they fancy me and I just see them as a friend, and if I am such good friend with them i should just talk it through, ugh i feel evil

cinders said:
oh dear, i'm sorry sam, that must be horrible.
[post="1163763"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

it is..she has had it for a while now.
she normally doesn't ahve many problems with it...mostly twitches in her leg. this is the first time she has collapsed from it

omg, i'm so sorry, i dont know what to say, it must be horrible for her and you to have her going through this.

take care x i'm here for you

when i was babysitting the kid whos 9 and is a pain in the ass well i put a pin standing up on the sharp side on the stairs (no one goes on them except him) and he was walking up then and he stepped on it..at first i laughed cuz the kids a brat and locks me in rooms and handcuffs me *fake ones* but i felt guilty afterwards..ya'll prolly think im a horrible babysitter now.

cinders said:
omg, i'm so sorry, i dont know what to say, it must be horrible for her and you to have her going through this.

take care x i'm here for you
[post="1164054"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

she does alright...never lets it stop her. usually just jokes about the twitching.
she is on pills and a strict diet because of it.
she is back to work today...sounded happy on the phone. lol

oh i'm glad, that is good news.

i feel guilty about yelling at my father and getting him all stressed, but i remain to think i was right

yesterday i was guilty about the fact i lied and said i could handle the work load...if i don't get it done then some very bad things could happen... :nervous:

i feel guilty that i was annoyed at someone elses accolade when i thought i was better than them, but i thought it, i didnt say it . :(

Back