What do you like to do?

F

frostydf2

Besides playing video games, what do you like to do with your free time? I'll go first I suppose.

I enjoy paintballing as many of you probably know. I've invested large sums of money into the sport, and will continue doing so until I lose an eye. I also love to mess around with car audio, and love to impress the ladies, and my friends with my subs/amps/decks/components.

A whole different subject is the ladies. I love to play my best hand at almost every girl that is attractive even if they have a shitty attitude. I don't really talk to girls to get into a relationship anymore, just to see how long I can keep them going. It's a game.

What do you like to do?

I'm a geek. The end.

My hobbies include: Linux system administration (also my job), web development (X-HTML, CSS, PHP, Perl, MySQL), playing MMO's, playing with my three kids (furry type: cats), and being with my better half most of all.

~ Jaraeth

Spend alot of my free time on the computer (yeah I have no life, heh). I also like to play guitar, listen to music, and buy new things to install on my car. I also like to just go driving at night when the roads aren't busy. It's relaxing to me and fun.

i surf most of my time away when i can. just picked up a new board, but the there hasn't been any swell.

i like old classic rat rods and old bikes. hopefully can save up enough to build my own bobber soon and then maybe even restore a classic triumph or norton.

i listen to a ton of music, cook, watch lots of movies, and when the college is done up here, i'll be goin' to class for metal fabrication and some art.

I like reading fantasy/sci-fi/mystery novels and stuff on psychology/sociology. I rarely watch TV, but its usually History Channel or CourtTV; edumacational shlep like that. :smiley:
I like collecting stuff, recently it's been the McFarlane 'Dragons' series figures. I also collect MLP. I used to hoard 'Magic: The Gathering' cards til that got quite out of hand and I had to quit, lol. I'm a packrat, basically.

I dabbled in webdesign for a few years, as well, though now my freehost has banner ads so I can't do anything fancy without it getting messed up, and I don't care to buy a domain. I barely update it now anyway.

Otherwise I do the usual stuff like movies, etc.

Originally posted by Pietoro@Jun 23 2006, 12:53 AM
I like collecting stuff, recently it's been the McFarlane 'Dragons' series figures. I also collect MLP. I used to hoard 'Magic: The Gathering' cards til that got quite out of hand and I had to quit, lol. I'm a packrat, basically.
McFarlane Toys! <drools> I forgot about that ;) I also collect McFarlane Dragon series and Spawn stuff ... once a week I visit his direct store/outlet near where I live. I've bumped into Todd McFarlane, and I just couldn't help but bumble like an idiot as I apologized for not watching where I was drooling.

~ Jaraeth

I suffer from an excess of enthusiasm, so I get involved with a lot of stuff, all of the time. Some of my current interests are:

Chinese unarmed martial arts have been a fascination for a long time. Currently training my butt off for a combat tai chi demonstration in september. We are going to have choreographed fights, forms, breaking... all kinds of things. Being the biggest guy in the club I get to be the brute squad ;)

On top of the computer games I also play some pen-and-paper RP on a regular, if somewhat limited basis.

I write short stories and essays as a hobby.

I usually play some kind of sport while I am at uni (going back in sept). So far I have represented my university in table tennis, kickboxing, and olympic handball.

As far as actual work goes I am just doing bits and pieces at the moment until I get my university papers. Got a regular part-time gig as a bookkeeper, and then periodical jobs in: bouncing, legal consultancy, translation services and information brokerage.

Conflicting with those are social commitments of pubbing, clubbing, and dinner parties.

Those would be the highlights of my current week-to-week lifestyle.

My interests are varied and many. They also tend to change frequently. I suppose some of my standbys could be drifting, anime, martial sports (not to be confused with just martial arts), and hanging with my g/f.

You know it is really interesting to see what people on the forums enjoy to do in their spare time. I really wish more people would reply to this topic so I can get to know them a bit more, but I can't beg can I? <<<beg>>>

C'mon, people! Tell us about what you enjoy to do in your spare time.

Well there is so much where to start. I snowboard in the winter and wakeboard in the summer.

I go to the bars on the weekend and every once in awhile a club or two (we all dance good when we are drunk, or at least thats what I think ;) )

I play basketball, softball, tennis in leagues during the season.

But most of my time I spend at work so I guess that has to be something I like to do I mean I get to fly all day so I really can't complain its pretty fun kinda like being paid to ride a roller coaster all day.

Writing music is a big #1 for me, since it's not only a hobby but profession.

Other than that... I dabble in other art. I hang out with friends at coffee shops and play cards.

Back