Votes: 0 0.0%
  • comedy

• romance

• the cast

• Total voters
I can hardly choose ! I picked the romance though.... I wish Syd and Vaughn would hook up !!! I loved the whole thing about his watch that stopped the day they met ! :rolleyes:

Thats a hard vote I like all but the action is just a little higher than the rest, the romance, and comedy is great and the different story line plots at once is great!

Romance, duh! so many hook ups! Besides Syd and everyother guy on the show (hehe), there's Jack/Irina, Will/Francie (lil spoiler there), Sloane/Emily..... feel the love
!

that was hard for me b/c I loved every option to choose. But i had tp ick action b/c that was the thing that really drew me into Alias, and you can't say no to a great action sequence by Jennifer. she is soo awesome!

Gee, I had to put in a null vote! The cast is incredible, and I couldn't watch without them, but then, again, without the story, where would the cast be? It's a collaboration. But what it comes down to for me is not action or romance but what I call drama. The moments that grab me are moments such as when Jack comes to save Sydney in "Truth Be Told" and reveals himself as a spy; the hug between Sydney and Irina; when Sydney enters the ducting (instead of Jack) in "The Box" and Jack puts his hand against it, silently expressing the love he can't express to her personally; the agony with which Sydney faces the prospect of testifying against her father (going to cry in Will's arms). Some of these moments contain action (for example, when the family must come together, machine guns in hands, when they must get out of a jam in "The Passage, Part 1"), but the underlying similarity is the potent emotional impact that these characters are experiencing.

Thanks for the poll. Most interesting to think about.

I voted for cast, because I love all parts of the storyline, but w/o the great cast the story wouldn't come out so great. How can we pick just one? :P

I love the plot twists because they define the show. Ofcourse Mv is really hot and I would love him to get together withsyd. and Marshall is funny and syd kicks ass

That's a hard one. However, I think the cast is great because I've met them! And they are all so good for their parts. Sydney, Dixon, Vaughn, Jack etc... are the ultimate action heroes! :redhair:

It may be to late to change my answer, but if I could I say the thing I like the most about Alias is Vaughn!!!! Sigh!! Could you make that one of the choices!! Lol!! :redhair:

I'm not gonna vote cuz I love all of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot: There should be an "all of the above" vote on there, then I'd vote ^_^

Back