Votes: 0 0.0%
  • comedy

• romance

• the cast

• Total voters
I had to say the cast. There is so much talent on that show, it is amazing. The depth they all bring to their characters is what makes the show so GREAT. Plus, the men, mainly Michael Vartan, is very cute. Also, Jennifer Garner is a great role-model for women, in my opinion. She is so confident in her role as Sydney, it makes it just that much more fun to watch.

I voted for action but I really love all the elements of the show. My 2nd pick was the romance. (Nothing's better than Syd/vaughn) but really it's everything about this show!

ok i chose romance but i love the action and the cast so it was really hard to choose because i love everything about it :D :D :D :D :D (y) (y)

yeah i wanted everything too....but i chose the action...so kool cuz the heroine is a girl adn she can really kick butt=)

I really love the action in ALIAS. Gee, I'm mesmorised with every episode i see. I can never get enough Alias, and have trouble waiting a whole week to see what the next episode will be like. It has so many story plots and twists, it is the best ever.

I went with action, second is cast...I want Vaugn and Jack to do more action scenes...actually Vaughn hasn't done any...he needs to! The show can never have enough action!

ALIAS_RULES said:
I really love the action in ALIAS. Gee, I'm mesmorised with every episode i see. I can never get enough Alias, and have trouble waiting a whole week to see what the next episode will be like. It has so many story plots and twists, it is the best ever.
me too.wanting a whole week is so long.i actually find myselfcounting off the days that r left

Back