What do you look like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SecretAgentMan

Caution: Beware of Male
Give your height, weight (if you want to give that information out), your eye color, and hair color.

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>5'11 black hair brown eyes 170 pounds</span>

I think a little over 5'8" in height, reddish-brown hair, brown eyes, about 115 pounds...

What interesting info to give out!! :lol:

5'3", dark brown eyes, blackish hair... and I honestly do not know how much I weigh.

edit: Well, since everyone's elaborating, I guess I will too. I'm asian american, so while I don't look REALLY asian, it's obvious that I am. I've also been told I look hawaiian... which makes sense, I guess, since I was born there. My hair falls just below my shoulders, and it's blackish, with red highlights.

I hate having no face or image to go along with the people I'm chatting with. That's why I created this thread.

SecretAgentMan said:
I hate having no face or image to go along with the people I'm chatting with. That's why I created this thread.
I remedy that by just thinking of everyone as their avs. It's kinda impersonal though. :lol:

I have dirty blonde hair, turning brown. I have crystal blue eyes. I'm about 5'4, and I weigh about 112. Not very much.
kylo4

5'6, brown hair, hazel eyes, lotsa freckles, hold on... *weighs herself* 123 pounds :lol:

5'6.5"!! woooooh .5 :mellow: I have insanely dark brown eyes. And black hair but if you get scientific and there's no such thing as black hair... it's dark brown. But I dyed it and there's red tips... well more like orange. :lol: 120 pounds. :rolleyes:

Vaughn_Lovah said:
Some of you have seen what I look like but oh well...hmmm

Im 5'3 with blue eyes and brown hair and I weigh 108
Oh bobo I'm heavier than you.

::stomps on bobo:: :lol:

nance said:
Vaughn_Lovah said:
Some of you have seen what I look like but oh well...hmmm

Im 5'3 with blue eyes and brown hair and I weigh 108
Oh bobo I'm heavier than you.

::stomps on bobo:: :lol:
:lol:

well you're right, black is just a darker shade of every other color
its...nothingness.... :mellow:

5' 11", 143 lbs, green/brown eyes (ppl call it a hazel-y color), brown hair (w/ blonde highlights and messy spiked look... kinda), mildly tanned. That's bout it. :cool:

Oh, I feel like I'm writing a Personals ad....

Em, well, I like long, romantic walks on the beach. Long, deep, meaningful conversations with my "significant other", holding hands, walks in the rain.

:D

Oh, I do crack myself up.

Dead-Drop :Ph34r:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back