What do you look like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
urrrrm i've got brown eyes. brown hair and my friends think i look like willow from buffy but wen i look in the mirror i like WTF??? i don't look like her!!! LMAO!!
but in sum pictures i see it... but only slightly!!!

I'm 5'10', auburn hair (but it changes throughout the seasons like in summer it will be red but know its more brownlol), blue eyes and i'm slim, afraid i dont know the exact weight, i have a picture somewhere.....

sydbristow, someone else with auburn hair!!! my friends all say its not auburn its red and im like aarrgg :angry: :banghead:

aliasgirlie, weird knowing what you look like, coz i read all your fanfic really good by the way!!

16, with dark brown hair ( kinda light brown darker brown and dark red mix..love it tho :D) I have hazel brownish eyes (almond shaped) I have olive kinda dark skin (polish in me hehe) I'm 5'6 and I think I'm about 140 but I like losing weight so I dunno know anymore cuz every1 keeps telling me different hehe I have been comapred to Michelle Branch.. but I dunno I dont really see it maybe the hair ( dark and straight) and the eyes but I dunno

~KM

aliascazUK said:
I'm 5'10', auburn hair (but it changes throughout the seasons like in summer it will be red but know its more brownlol), blue eyes and i'm slim, afraid i dont know the exact weight, i have a picture somewhere.....

sydbristow, someone else with auburn hair!!! my friends all say its not auburn its red and im like aarrgg :angry: :banghead:

aliasgirlie, weird knowing what you look like, coz i read all your fanfic really good by the way!!
Of course it's auburn. red is the color of Santas hat :xmas: No one really has that color unless they dye it. ^_^ ;)

normal_September%2028%202%20269.jpg

ewww this was like 2 years ago :hmm: i was ugly. well at least i got an alias tshirt lol

Alias_Girl_624 you are in no way fat!! tell them that they should look in the mirror for a definition of imperfection!! :P

Love the T-shirt ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back