What do you look like?

Okay, I have always been curious to know what everyone looks like. I've never wanted to post my pictures on the internet though, so...ya. I thought it would be fun if people kind of wrote what they look like, so people can put the name to a face.

Okay, so me...well...

Hair- Dark brown . Right now it is like shoulder lengh, and straight, but I curl it a lot.
Eyes- brown (usually accompanied by eyeliner, lol)
I'm tall, and don't have any other really interesting attributes.
I always wear jeans, and t-shirts with my converse (I'm not that interesting, lol)

Yup, that's about it. So post, people.

~Andrea :angelic:

My hair is just at shoulder length, with layers, brown, and staight, though it takes a lot of work to get it straight, it's naturally curly
My eyes are blue, and I'm about 5'5" in height

I'm 5'9, dark blonde wavy hair that used to be long until last weekend when my mate cut it all off so now short... erm, blue eyes and my style is indie

Well
- 5'6 (ish)
- green eyes
- blonde/brown hair naturally wavy and bout half way down my back (it grows soo fast!)
- nearly always wear jeans and don't really have a 'style', its just (as other people put it), 'lily's style'.
- not too skinny, but i wouldn't say i'm fat, (english size 8/10 - have no idea what that is in American or European)

uhm uhm i am 6'2 medium build and i got blue eyes thats it the hair i wont comment on because i...simply dunno what it is :P

Style? prefer jeans and sweaters but i do have some formal stuff

Well
- 5'6 (ish)
- green eyes
- blonde/brown hair naturally wavy and bout half way down my back (it grows soo fast!)
- nearly always wear jeans and don't really have a 'style', its just (as other people put it), 'lily's style'.
- not too skinny, but i wouldn't say i'm fat, (english size 8/10 - have no idea what that is in American or European)

I don't know my length in feet. :P But I know that my length is sort of normal length...
I have green eyes..I almost always wear make-up. Mascara, sometimes eyeliner and my dream matte mousse foundation.
My original hair color is brown, but I've colored it so it's even more brown. It's pretty long and thick hair.
I always wear jeans. I like to wear cool and original blouses...I love cool jackets. :D

I'm REALLY short....

Height: 4'5 (okay, laugh.... you know you want to!)
I have brown-ish hair and I have hazel eyes, but I ALWAYS wear this dark-ish green-ish eyeliner and my eyes look more green....
I wear cheap, wal-mart brand clothes, but sometimes I wear Aeropostal...
My shoes: Converse** (Oh, yeah!) (But in the summer- NO SHOES WHAT-SO-EVER (i don't wear shoes in the summer! I go Hillbilly style! lol)

So, yeah...that's me! V^I^C^

height: 5'3/4
eyes: dark brown
hair: dark brown
clothes: usually jeans and a top.. I don't wear any certain brand, just anything I can find that I like.
shoes: high-heels. anything that would probably kill my feet if I wore them for too long. I rarely wear normal shoes.

want a pic? lol

photo-1.jpg

No way in hell am I posting a picture of me... the only ones I have on this computer are school ones anyway and no one is ever seeing those *shudder*

But a description, I can do that:

Height = 5' 7" - 5' 8"
Eyes = dark brown
Hair = dark brown, wavy and messy, a little longer than shoulder length
Clothes = trackies, tee shirt, PJ's, etc.
Shoes = Runners and "flip flops" as you Americans call them :rolleyes:

I'm Indian and I'm your typical North Indian looking girl... I wouldn't say I'm fat, but I'm not a stick by any means... I'm in the middle...

(y)

That's JuJu in a nutshell

Very nice ;)

Height = 5' 9- 5' 10
Eyes = Hazel
Hair = Dark blonde (the old Beckham highlights which he stole from me!)
Clothes = Jeans, Shirts, leather jackets
Shoes = Boots

Anyone who wants to see me, ill gladly show it on a MSN convo...or

[img=[URL]http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/6104/andy5vk5.th.jpg[/URL]]

I'm 5'4"- 5'5" and pretty skinny (I'm a little under 110 lbs). I have naturally blonde and wavy hair, just a little past my shoulders and light blue eyes. In the way of my style, I pretty much go for comfy but cute... cute sundresses, jeans, t-shirts... you get the picture. I usually wear eyeliner and mascara, but not during the summer. I'm so lazy :P

So... that's me!

Height = 5' 3/4
Eyes = Green
Hair = A chesnut brown, but at the moment I dyed it to a chocolate brown and I had it cut to just above shoulder length, can't decide whether I prefered it longer or not.
Clothes = Jeans/Skirt and Vest usually, or a dress.
Shoes = Flip Flops or my pumps.

Pic :
6985b8fa.jpg

Just click on my name to see the pic (added in Personal Photo) of cookiemonster. :lol: It's about a year old but besides getting older I haven't changed :P

I'm 5'4'' and about 120lbs
Eyes are blue grey and I usually wear more sports like stuff (Jeans, cargo, tshirt or LAS) :angelic:

Oh and I love cookies :woot:

That's me...

hmmmm ok

Height: 5.10
Hair: dirty blonde
Eyes: blue
clothes: Jeans,shirts,t-shirts,pumps i love a&f, rl, armanai, marc jacobs and american eagle

Back