what do you think about lizbos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i'll say one thing that is ng to be a lez. just thinking about make me say yuck!! It makes me think about the band tatu

What the hell is a lizbo?! That makes me think of that lizard from the Geico commercials.

If you're talking about lesbians, then I'd be careful about airing your prejudices until you really have a clear position to speak from. I know a lot of people on this site are high school age or younger, but you're going to realize that the world is a much more interesting, complicated place than you think. And if something personally disgusts you, you might want to think about why. Are you disgusted when two people fall in love? Does it really matter what gender they are?

I'm sure this could become a pretty heated discussion, with people bringing in religion and everything else. But I'll say personally that even though I'm not gay, I'm 100% disgusted by anti-gay bias. That's what makes me sick.

I said this in the other thread liek this one, there were two. You're barking up the wrong tree here. We are accepting people here.

:nods: Here we like people for who they are. That's why I like this site so much. You get a real feel for the person, no matter what their sexual orientation, for example. And I'm not gay either, but I agree with Azalea. It's wrong to judge people if you don't have a mature enough view. Not that I'm saying I'm like the most mature person ever, but...

Azalea said:
What the hell is a lizbo?! That makes me think of that lizard from the Geico commercials.

If you're talking about lesbians, then I'd be careful about airing your prejudices until you really have a clear position to speak from. I know a lot of people on this site are high school age or younger, but you're going to realize that the world is a much more interesting, complicated place than you think. And if something personally disgusts you, you might want to think about why. Are you disgusted when two people fall in love? Does it really matter what gender they are?

I'm sure this could become a pretty heated discussion, with people bringing in religion and everything else. But I'll say personally that even though I'm not gay, I'm 100% disgusted by anti-gay bias. That's what makes me sick.
agreed. Ppl shouldn't be judged like that. If you are talking about something completly different, fine. If not, (plez) lay off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back