What do you think about Mia?

liliana

Cadet
I think she rocks shes an awesome actress and a great addition to the Alias cast. I've only seen her in Frida but she was superb in that movie the small role that she had I hope to see more of her.

I think Mia is charming and she's also sexy like JG. It's my first time to see her act and I think she is quite good esp. as Syd's sister.

I don't know what it was, but when Mia first joined Alias I didn't like the character that much. I can't put my finger on why tho, but now I have seen her for a while and have gotten used to her in the show i'm growing to like her character. Alias definately needed a new girlie spy to fight alone side Sydney.
Mia is a very talented actress even though I haven't seen her in anything before Alias. She is a very good adition to the show. :D

I've never seen Mia in anything else prior to Alias.

I think that she is a great addition to Alias, she is Gorgeous and she is really good in her role as Nadia.

I'm glad that she was added to the show.

The spy sisters together are awesome and I'm looking forward to watching the rest of the season with her in it.

Mia is a very beautiful, talented actress. I´m happy that JJ added her to the Show. She brings a fresh feeling into Alias and I defintley want to see more of her and Jen fighting (on the same side not against themselfes :P ) on the show.

I think she is great, I love her on the show. It's nice to see SYdney with another girl and I'm lovin the spysister missions. I have seen very few of her other roles but I think that is going to change. So I like Mia and I'm glad that she is part of the Alias cast.

I completely take back what I said in January about not liking her character.
Since the new series has been on and we have gotten to see her more and more. I like her more and more. she is so great addition to the cast.
She has such a great chemistry with Greg that it is so believable.
She really has done wonders with the character.

ummmm.... i love Mia as an actor, i think shes awesome and very pretty! BUT.... i have to say i'm not a big fan of Nadia, she steals alot of Syd's spotlight and meh, i just don't like Nadia lol

nataliethealiasfreak said:
BUT.... i have to say i'm not a big fan of Nadia, she steals alot of Syd's spotlight and meh, i just don't like Nadia lol
[post="1346886"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Alot of the people who don't like Nadia say that, my sister says it all the time. But those of us who are Nadia fans don't think she gets enough time, much less enough to steal the show from Sydney. lol I wish she had gotten to do alot more and I'm hoping the rumors about her and next season aren't true especially now with JG pregnat that gives her more screen time hopefully. And since JG won't be able to do a lot of the missions (it ought to be interesting to see how it is all handled) it gives Nadia the chance to go out on them.

Does anyone know if her only being in a couple episodes next season is their choice or Mia's? If it's even true.

I think Mia is so adorable and a good actress, I hope she stay in Alias because without her this last season would be totally boring, she and Wiess get it more interested than Sidney and Vaugnh, but I considering that the last 3 episodes was absolutely amazing in 22 episodes will 3 were enough, lol

I think Nadia should be dead.. The profecy said that when syd and nadia fought.. only one of them would survive.. and now they have.. so nadia can't survive.. because syd has to.. but Mia is a great actress.. i just don't want jj screwing up alias again..

I really don't think she's that good of an actor. Don't get me wrong, I don't want her off the show, but her lines are just so............................. boring.

cdd91 said:
I really don't think she's that good of an actor. Don't get me wrong, I don't want her off the show, but her lines are just so............................. boring.
[post="1366792"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I see your point. I think she's a bit of a forgettable character. And she really shouldn't be, considering her inportance to the storyline............

Back