What do you think about Mia?

^^^I agree with you on the Nadia is the best part. If it wasn't for her this season wouldn't have been as good as it was of course that's untill spymommy came back in the last 2 episodes but up untill then it would have sucked. Don't ever venture into the Anti-Nadia threads you will not like what you see and it just makes you mad. I hope she is back for a big part of next season as a regular again would be nice.

Here is an ad Mia is currently in, showing in the current Vogue with Salma Hayek. Uploaded it for everyone.

Jennifer Garner said:
^^^I agree with you on the Nadia is the best part.  If it wasn't for her this season wouldn't have been as good as it was of course that's untill spymommy came back in the last 2 episodes but up untill then it would have sucked.  Don't ever venture into the Anti-Nadia threads you will not like what you see and it just makes you mad.  I hope she is back for a big part of next season as a regular again would be nice.
[post="1370051"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Did we not watch Before the Flood? How can you say she is not a good actress? Did you not see the same scenes I did between her and Sydney and especially when she is tied to the chair and the amazing interaction between her and Sonia/Elena? Plus, I don't think she would be getting all the roles she does if she were not a good actress!!! Also I get fed up with people bashing her character. She is a supporting character, they are developed a little slower and don't get as much screentime. It's bad enough people already complain she gets some of Sydneys screentime! You can't have it both ways! Whew sorry! That's been building for a while now!!

I think Mia is a wonderful actress. She has been a phenomenal addition to the cast. She has chemistry with all the other Alias actors and actresses and Nadia has been a great character.

Mia's fantastic. I just saw her in "Tango" and "Frida" and she was amazing in both. I liked "Tango" better myself, but dang. I love her on Alias as well, and Nadia is my favourite character.

Back