What do you think about Paris Hilton?

Britany

Cadet
I think she looks good but I think she needs breast augmentation. She is so small up top. I like her with longer hair also and I don't care much for her style.

I think she looks good but I think she needs breast augmentation. She is so small up top. I like her with longer hair also and I don't care much for her style.

I think she's already had a small augmentation.

She seems charming on her appearances on The Late Show with David Letterman & The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson. But I know she was very mean to Lindsey Lohan, mockingly calling her 'fire crotch' in front of a group of paparazzi.

I don't really like her style all that much. Sometimes she looks decent though. It looks like she did get a boob job because i remember she used to be completely flat chested. I am surprised she did not go bigger if she did anyway.

I was watching her reality show called new Bff or something yesterday. Wow, she's so stupid. It's incredible and almost sad. :mellow:

I think she's attractive, but she's got nothing in her head. She comes across as a non-brain bimbo. At least she's got the looks :smiley:

paris_hilton_350x.jpg

I'm not bothered about her. Her no brain act is just her crying out for more more more attention, people close to her tell here it's good publicity to act dumb, and make TV shows where you can't do anything but giggle, and guess what it seems to be working for her. lol.

Back