what do you think of addison?

what do you think of addison montgomery sheperd?

• she's amazing! perfect! i love her!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • she's great, except for the whole adultery thing

• meh. no real opinion

• don't really like her

• hate her with everything i have

• Total voters
I like and respect her as a doctor and a surgeon. But I don't like her because she cheated on Derek with his BEST FRIEND! And becuse I just want Meredith and Derek together, so I think that makes me a little biased too! Over all I voted for the 'don't really like her'

Megan

I like and respect her as a doctor and a surgeon. But I don't like her because she cheated on Derek with his BEST FRIEND! And becuse I just want Meredith and Derek together, so I think that makes me a little biased too! Over all I voted for the 'don't really like her'

Megan

^^
I couldn't agree more, exactly my thoughts.

I like her, but I don't want her and Derek to stay together. I like Derek with Meredith. :D Besides I wouldn't want to be with someone who openly admits that he is in love with someone else. Would you???

i dont like her as a person, though i'd want her as my doctor :lol:
no seriously, i'm not a huge fan... i think she's kinda... eh i dunno, the adultry thing kinda scars her and then she kind wormed her way back to derek
and i hate her with derek

I haven't really made up my mind what I think about her. I mean I like her sometimes and sometimes I don't. There are some characters that you love to hate...she could get there, but she isn't there yet. I almost think that I would like her better if she were meaner to Merideth.

There are some characters that you love to hate...she could get there, but she isn't there yet

i like that about her. i think the writers could have easily made her a truly hated awful character and then everyone would"need" derek and meredith together regardless of how sappy and annoying it might get *cough*s/v*cough* ^_^

m-c

I hate her with everything I have. :lol: Yaa thats harsh. I just hate that she cheated on Derek and then waltzed back into his life and got him to take her back which broke up my favorite couple!! GRRRRR. And she's too perfect sometimes. I guess its a love to hate, but I really hate her with Derek.

Count me among those who don't really like Addison (mainly because of her catty attitude toward Meredith when they first met - not to mention she's also two-faced).

I totally agree with you. I like her, but not her with Derek. I don't like the fact that she cheated on him, and then came back. She doesn't deserve him. Not after that! Derek and Meradith belong together for sure!
see, i'd think this way with pretty much anyone, once you cheat- you dont really have any claim to the guy- apparently he wasnt good enough the first time around. And if you ask me, Addie only came back because she knew Derrick was falling for someone else who was making him happier than she could

i don't know. with some of the things addison says and the way she acts, i feel like she really does love derek. i think he's really important to her and she's trying to make things work. yes, she cheated on him and that is horrible. but if he loves her enough to give her another chance, then good for them. *shrugs*

m-c

Back