what do you think of addison?

what do you think of addison montgomery sheperd?

• she's amazing! perfect! i love her!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • she's great, except for the whole adultery thing

• meh. no real opinion

• don't really like her

• hate her with everything i have

• Total voters
i don't know. with some of the things addison says and the way she acts, i feel like she really does love derek. i think he's really important to her and she's trying to make things work. yes, she cheated on him and that is horrible. but if he loves her enough to give her another chance, then good for them. *shrugs*

m-c
i agree with that. And at the same time I think that as she has been around Derrick again, she has realized that he had a life with her but she wants to be a part of that

I don't know. I do like Addison, but I think she had her chance with Derek but she screwed it up by cheating on him. I totally thinks she loves him. I think I just want Derek and Meradith to be together. :D

^ i can understand that, but derek chose addison. you may not agree with that choice, but it was his choice nonetheless. i think in order for derek and meredith to get back together, addison has to do something wrong again. i don't think derek can just change his mind. somehow that wouldn't work.

m-c

^yeah, see, I dont know but i am starting to think (based on Derrick's comments in previous episodes) that he chose Addie out of some sort of obligation. I mean, when he told Meredith it was the type of thing where "she's my wife...i can't just forget that" but then he did the same thing to addison with the whole "i fell in love with her...that doesnt just go away" so REALLY derrick is playing both of them...hmm...after realizing that im thinking that he may just like the attention!

^^ i understand that he picked her kind of out of obligation, but he does still love her. i think he does love them both and that's hell for him, as well as for them. he has to make and live with the decision, and the one he picks has to wonder if he thinks he made the wrong decision, and the one he doesn't pick...well he doesn't pick them and that sucks.

m-c

i dont really like her because im a meredith and dereck fan and she sorta gets in the way of that. but on the other hand she seems to have grown on me a little and i dont find shes a horrible person except for the adultury thing

I hate that i like her lol. I love meredith and Derek together, but i love her character... so i'm at a loss. But most likely if i could get rid of her and mr M&D back together... i would.

welll I adore her since day two ... because on that first day she walked into Mer and told her "so you are the one sleeping with my husband" ... it wasn't a great way to get to know her ... but she has become more enjoyable to watch ... and I simply adore her now ... :love:

I like her as a character on the show, but I can't stand her with Derek (I almost wrote Meredith there, lol :lol: ). She's a great character (that's my opinion)!

~Andrea :angelic:

Back