what do you think of addison?

what do you think of addison montgomery sheperd?

• she's amazing! perfect! i love her!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • she's great, except for the whole adultery thing

• meh. no real opinion

• don't really like her

• hate her with everything i have

• Total voters
it was strange, watching my dvd of season one and seeing the finale, remembering how much i hated her. i love her now. but she deserves more than derek. she deserves someone who loves her and doesn't have sex with someone else at prom.

m-c

It's hard because if she wasn't married to Derek and keeping him and Meredith from being together, I would really like her. But because she is married to Derek and keeping him and Meredith from being together, I hate her.

it was strange, watching my dvd of season one and seeing the finale, remembering how much i hated her. i love her now. but she deserves more than derek. she deserves someone who loves her and doesn't have sex with someone else at prom.

m-c
as much as i love addison, and i love finn and i love meredith...I think that all three of them deserve someone better than their significant others- no one deserves to be used like that

I was a little hesitant about Addison throught the second season. But after that flashback scene in the season primeire this season, I just feel bad.. so bad... for her. And I'm starting to see her as a character we can 'relate' to, opposed to one of the things keeping Meredith and Derek apart.

At first, I didn't like her. I'd blamed her for splitting up Derek and Meredith but Derek wasn't better since he decided to go back to his wife (whom he used to call the Devil) when he was in love with Meredith.

I think she's a great doctor and she's so funny when she drunk. Sober or drunk, I don't think she can't stay away from Mark. Those 2 trully deserve each other. That leaves Derek free to pursue Meredith; which is always a good thing.

I love her.
What a fantastic and funny character. One of my favs ;)

AT the begining I didn't know what to expect from her... but with time I realized she was pretty cool.

Good to have her around.
I liked her scenes with Alex.. too bad he's not with her now.

I'm such a Derek-Mere 'shipper but i absolutely LOVE Addison!
Yea, she cheated but technically so did he, and half the other people on this show :D
She always has the best lines, and is absolutely gorgeous, I also feel so bad for her, she can't compete w/ the Mere love that Derek has going on!!
So YAY for the Addie love!
Oh btw, if your gonna cheat, at least mcSteamy is GEORGEOUS and stiches himself up!! :D

Oh man, I love me some Addie. I'll take her over whiny Meredith any day... Smart, witty, snarky, and gorgeous to boot. And, perhaps most importantly, she's wonderfully human. She also sports a kick-ass fashion line up. And Maddison.... ohhh emmm geee *squee* is my current favorite OTP. Because they are uber hot. And cute and squishy. Sorry, I'm in random fangirl babble mode. But, I for one am super super glad that Addison has kicked McDumb for good, and McSteamy's in Seattle so the can get it onnnnnnnn. Hehehe. :smiley:

i love addison
she just got to stay with 1 dude
she needs to stay with McSteamy
leave McDreamy for mer
then it'll be all good
we just got to do sonthin biut george and callie :P :lol:

She seems really cool or at least dealt with the whole Meridith thing in a mature way, but yeah she has some bad aspects too like cheating on her husband with his best friend.

I voted for "she's great, except for the whole adultery thing". I really like her! More than first half of sdecond season! :smiley:

Back