Fantasy What do you think of Harry Potter?

What do you think of Harry Potter?

• Love it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hate it

• Don't care

• Total voters
I love the Harry Potter movies! I've never read the books...I guess when I have some free time I could do so. I liked the second one better than the first one.

IIICKS!! ^_^
HP addicted coming in!! I´m crazy about (??) HP! Loved the books! Loved the movies (especially the second!)! And i love thousands and thousands of fanfic!! (Ok... not thousands and thousands... but.. let´s say, a LOT!)
I´m crazy, eletric and almost hysterical here...
But that´s just a bit more than the normal me.. :D Glad to meet you all!

i put "love it", but i thought it could have been better. the first one was better. but there are a few factors into this reasoning. first of all, i didn't read the 1st book b4 watching the Sorceror's Stone, and i read the 2nd book b4 i watched the Chamber of Secrets. so maybe that's why the second one wasn't that good, b'cuz the book was better. and i noticed that they cut some parts out (as they did in the first one).

vaughneya said:
alias 56 needs some good nourishment. she's seriously deprived
I really don't like it when you say something like that to me, this is'nt the first time eather, so please stop -_- And it's my opinon on Mr. Harry stupid but if you have a problem with it, or if you took ofence in it I'll stop.

GO Syd said:
ive read all of the books there good i saw the movie last night it was really good --ALias 56 whats wrong with him
What's wrong with me or what's wrong with harry? If you mean what's wrong with me I'm a girl by the way, if you mean what's wrong with Harry. I'ed rather not blaber out what I don't like about him.

Harry Potter is ok but my lil sis keeps reading the books over and over. She's the only one who knows where the books are! I haven't read them all but the movies are good.

When I was watching the Chamber Of Secrets with my friends we all screamed at least once.

Ok - I loved HP and LOTR - but has anyone else noticed that the books have pretty much the same story line ? I mean really - there's even a Willow tree that grabs people in LOTR ! Sound familiar with the Whomping Willow ???? HP is the WAY less evil ( and scary ) version of LOTR.

Oh well ! - I'm not complaining ! I think both HP and LOTR are great and deserve all the praise they've been getting !

MegDoll said:
Ok - I loved HP and LOTR - but has anyone else noticed that the books have pretty much the same story line ? I mean really - there's even a Willow tree that grabs people in LOTR ! Sound familiar with the Whomping Willow ???? HP is the WAY less evil ( and scary ) version of LOTR.

Oh well ! - I'm not complaining ! I think both HP and LOTR are great and deserve all the praise they've been getting !
LOTR was written waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay before harry potter. I've never been that impressed with harry potter. The first movie is pretty good, and i still havent seen the second one.

LOTR is much better btw.

I really like Harry Potter, the books and the movies. I ended up liking the second movie a lot better then the first, but mosy people I have talked to like the opposite. I think they are great books, with good storylines. I have never read LOTR past the Hobbit(if you count that as part of it) so I really can't compare the two.

I liked the books and the movies were okay. I think that since many people like the books, they had their own images of how the characters turned out to be. 'I try to treat the book as the book and the movie as the movie' as a friend of mine put it.

Iluvaughn said:
I really like Harry Potter, the books and the movies. I ended up liking the second movie a lot better then the first, but mosy people I have talked to like the opposite. I think they are great books, with good storylines. I have never read LOTR past the Hobbit(if you count that as part of it) so I really can't compare the two.
Shame on you!!! :P You should try reading them theyre really good!

Back