What do you think of Jennifer Garner?

She's my idol, my role model, my...uh...obsessee! (is that a word?) I wanna be just like her.... :rolleyes: :sighs: oh well....And I agree! Alias wouldn't be Alias without her

Jennifer Garner is a very nice person and she just rocks!!!!!!! :cool:
She's a great actress and I think J. J Abrams did a good job when he chose her to play the role of Sydney Bristow..... :D :redhair:

JENNIFER GARNER IS SIMPLY THE BEST :love: 👍

I love Jennifer Garner because she is so sweet and so down to earth. She looks like the kind of person whom you could depend on to be there for you and make you laugh. All the interviews I've seen with her make her seem so nice and true. I wish she were my friend!

I absolutly love her. I see her as a role modle or an idol. She is soooo awesome.
I dont think or I atleast hope that no one would come on here saying that they hated her.
I dont think you could watch Alias if you hated her. That would be impossible anyway. There isnt anything about her that is 'hate-able'? heheheh ^_^ To sum it all up....she kicks ass! :D

-VL

Defintely a very positive role model for girls. I think everyone on these boards loves her, or they wouldn't be here! VL, I agree, you couldn't watch the show if you hated her, it just wouldn't work! She's an all around cool girl who kicks some serious ass!

She seems like a very nice person--possibly adorable. I agree, I wonder if anyone could watch Alias and dislike her.

[When I think about it, I don't believe I've ever "hated" anyone, even people who've been extremely mean to me, or historical figures who've committed heinous acts like genocide (I can only assume that they are extremely sick and unhappy individuals). I'm not overly fond of John Travolta, but my problem with him would be solved if he retired (he he).]
;)

love...love...love...love...love. but i find her name annoying. its just SO common. my v next to my compuetr so i usually have et on. and everytime they mention "jennifer" its not her! really annoying. to muhc news on jlo n jen aniston.

Back