What do you think of Jennifer Garner?

Sorry Spongy but I going to have to disagree. Julia Roberts has nothing on JG. I cannot think for the life of me why you think JG is a JR wannabe. I guess they both have the distinguishing lips. Although some people considered JR to be the most unattractive woman in the world because of her lips. I am not one of those people. I am indifferent to JR. Actually I think she is kind of over-rated. JR has red hair and JG has brown. I agree with alias_freak69, JR has never done any roles that come close to Alias or Elektra. I'd take JG over JR anyday.

yay!!!!!!!!!! go dream lancer hehehhehhe!!!!
julia roberts is my fave OLDER actress and so is sandra bullock but im still totally blocking that out lol i no u prtobley cant undersatnd me my hand is bleeding well was bleeding ouchies !!!!!!!F@@!~!!!!!

most of you poeple i agree 100% jg is like the best person ever
in fact right know i am doning a persusive essy( i'm really bad at this stupid persusive stuff) on jennifer my topic

Jennifer Garner is the best role model for teenage girls

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
She's my idol, my role model, my...uh...obsessee! (is that a word?) I wanna be just like her.... :rolleyes: :sighs: oh well....And I agree! Alias wouldn't be Alias without her
I couldnt'a said it better! I LOVE jennifer garner! she rocks! my wall is covered in her pics, and she is the main reason i watch alias! :P

jgmvlover said:
most of you poeple i agree 100% jg is like the best person ever
in fact right know i am doning a persusive essy( i'm really bad at this stupid persusive stuff) on jennifer my topic

Jennifer Garner is the best role model for teenage girls
I KNOW! I wanted to do my paper on her too! but the teacher wouldnt let me! :angry: oh well..... i used to love JR, till i saw jen! Every time i see JR now its cool but yeah, she's nuttin compared to Jen! i love her! she looks so cute, and funny, and nice! omg there arent words to describe JG!

nance said:
They are! They reeeallly are! Everyone says her lips stick out and that her cheeks are weird :shocked: HER LIPS ARE BEAUUUUTIFUL AND EVERYTHING ABOUT HER IS BEAUTIFUL!!! she even looks beautiful without makeup!!! :shocked: they're blind definitely :shocked:
DUDE! her lips are perfect! i love her cheeks and dimples! any 1 who doesnt think she's like the most beautiful woman out there, yall are screwd up in the head! (sry!) I LOVE JENNIFER GARNER! I STRONGLY dissagree with anything ppl say about her thats negative!

How can you not love Jennifer Garner?? For God's sake...she out did Martha Stewart with that whole turkey cooking business!! :D She seems so sweet and nice during interviews...and actually much different than the character she plays...that makes for a GREAT actress! I hope she wins the SAG!!!!!!! :redhair:

SarahBear said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
She's my idol, my role model, my...uh...obsessee! (is that a word?) I wanna be just like her.... :rolleyes: :sighs: oh well....And I agree! Alias wouldn't be Alias without her
I couldnt'a said it better! I LOVE jennifer garner! she rocks! my wall is covered in her pics, and she is the main reason i watch alias! :P
You girls are soooooo rite!!!! I totally agree!!! (y) :D
I have like NO posters of Jen i cant find any!! :angry:
Where'd did you get yours SarahBear? :smiley:

i love her, and absolutely adore her. she is the best. alias would suck without her. hm...i actually wonder what alias would be like if jj casted another person. like take away all of us being biased and saying jen is the best, but what if it was some other actress. we'd probably all be here saying how that actress is the best. hahaha. but i love jen.

kick_ass said:
SarahBear said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
Actually, they are just magazine pics :blush: i REALLY REALLY REALLY want some posters though! omg! that would be great! :D i have the alias books displayed and mags with her on the front cover and just BEAUTIFUL pics of her on my wall! its like a shrine! lol, my trading card book is also up there, along with my daredevil dvd! i need a shelf to display my ALIAS sn. 1 & 2 DVDs now! ;) im so obsessed its not even funny! lol

luvs~Sarah

I LOVE JENNIFER GARNER! SHE IS THE BEST! WOOOOOOOOO!

SarahBear said:
kick_ass said:
SarahBear said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
Actually, they are just magazine pics :blush: i REALLY REALLY REALLY want some posters though! omg! that would be great! :D i have the alias books displayed and mags with her on the front cover and just BEAUTIFUL pics of her on my wall! its like a shrine! lol, my trading card book is also up there, along with my daredevil dvd! i need a shelf to display my ALIAS sn. 1 & 2 DVDs now! ;) im so obsessed its not even funny! lol

luvs~Sarah

I LOVE JENNIFER GARNER! SHE IS THE BEST! WOOOOOOOOO!
WOW!!! You sure do love her and i couldnt blame ya!! hehe :D
How long have ya been collecting all those things for your *shrine* hehe?
I'm gonna get the season 1 and 2 dvds aswell and gonna watch them non stop!!!
Its the only way!!! ;)

*Hales* :angelic:

AS SOON AS I HAVE FINALLY PERSUDED MY DAD TO BUY S1 THEY ALL GET SOLD OUT :superangry: i cant do any of my reports on her b/c all my OLD mates are soo mean about it like some of them say "OOOOH jess is a lesbo with JG" so i gave her a lil close interview with my fist, got a detention and yeah o well lol NOW IM GOIN TO DO IT ON MV so it will include her LOL :lol:

Back