Season 3 What do you think of Lauren?

So far this season, what do you think of Lauren?

• She is the best character!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like her.

• I almost like her, its getting there.

• I don't like her that much.

• I hate her!

• I will never like her!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mainly don't like her. She's not a nasty, snobbish person. But I don't think she's the next Mother Teresa. I'm probably a bit bias at times because I'm a huge S/V shipper. :D But, hey, that's how I am. :angelic:

::gives her the evil eye::...i will never like her...and not juss cuz im a hardcore svr shipper..but cuz....well...yeah cuz im a shippper and she got in the way of that...

My sig says it all ;)
(No, she's not the best character, but I like her)

I like her...Vaughn and her are married so I might as well accept it lol :P. I also thought she was pretty cool in the car scene.

I will NEVER like her! ever! she's in the way of svr! i think she's evil! :devil: she said she hates syd, so i say i hate her! :angry:

I like her ... even though when I first met her ... she was too cold ...

after her apology to Syd and that car chase ... men, I like her now ...

she is definitely gonna be working with Syd ... (y)

Lauren gained in popularity in the episode 5. She is pretty but has a cold heart and everything she does is calculated. She threatened Syd. Even though she toned it down afterwards it is obvious as soon as Syd is annoying her in any way she will transfer her or something else very evil. She is waiting for the right moment like a spider in the net. She knows very well if she had transfered Syd to another field office all of her friends in the CIA and more important Vaughn would never forgive her. Lauren loves Vaughn but she does not deserve him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back