What do you think of Pamela Anderson?

Lisa25

Cadet
I think she looks great. I wonder why she dates certain guys though. I wouldn't mind seeing her with a buff guy, or someone clean cut and handsome.

I wonder what she sees in certain guys too. Tommy Lee has a cute face though. I think she just likes bad boys. She is very pretty though, and she always looks great.

I'm sorry, but I'll be blunt here. She's not the best actor, and she shows off too much, if you catch my drift. It's just distasteful.

I think she has a sweet personality and she is very attractive, especially for her age. I just think she is too over the top at times though, but she is still interesting.

I do remember watching a show where she ran a private security firm? VIP or something like that, believe Lucy Lieu was in it too.

VIP was supposed to stand for Vallery Irons Protection. The show was tongue-in-cheek adventure. An unsuccessful private detective agency decides to remake itself with the famous (and ditzy) Vallery Irons as their supposed boss. The detectives want Vallery to stay out of their way, but she is determined to be useful despite lacking any useful skills.
  • -- Vallery Irons, the glamorous figurehead.
  • Molly Culver -- Tasha Dexter, a former spy and model.
  • Natalie Raitano -- Nikki Franco, a weapons and explosives expert.
  • Angelle Brooks -- Maxine De La Cruz (Seasons 3-4, recurring seasons 1-2), Vallery's best friend.
  • Shaun Baker -- Quick Williams, a former boxer.
  • Dustin Nguyen -- Johnny Loh (Seasons 3-4, recurring seasons 1-2), a karate master and stuntman.
  • Leah Lail -- Kay Simmons, a computer expert.
  • Gerry Anderson -- Relic (Recurring Character) , Undercover Detective, LAPD. Pamela Anderson's real-life brother. Character named after character from Canadian TV series "The Beachcombers" filmed in Anderson's home province of British Columbia, Canada.
Lucy Liu was never on the show as far as I can find.

I like her alot too. I think she got a breast reduction. I do think she looked fine before her implants. They were not even that small. She looked innocent and gorgeous.

I think she does look pretty good. The last time I saw her she had gained some weight though. I think she takes pretty good care of herself and how she looks though. I like her style alot too, she is pretty sexy to me.

I think Pamela is wonderful actress.she looks pretty in each costume.
Even she look much better before having a surgery.

Back