Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DEMON!!!! DEMON!!!!

• AAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

• Total voters
I was wondering what you thought of this evil evil pic, lol
post-27-1050430074.jpg

thats the most horrendous picture I have seen in my life ...

LMAO ... :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Alias_Gay said:
thats the most horrendous picture I have seen in my life ...

LMAO ... :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
LMAO!!! And I believe a lot of people think the same, lol

OMG THAT IS SOOO FUNNY!!! LMAO!!!! Which I didn't write, I wrote funny as hell. OMG That is so great. I'm a Sark hater, so you know anything's great, but putting him on Marilyn Monroe's body? Genius. Absolute genius. Who came up with that? They're my new best friend. That is so great. LMAO

Dark Wiccan said:
*bows* *bows* Thank you, Thank you, I am the proud owner of that evil creation
that was so mean wikky...it was suppose to be a long red dress......but it was funny when i first saw it..haah

yeah, I don't know how, but I remember saying something about Sark in a dress, and then now it's all this...but I suppose someone else said the same thing too and thats how it ended up like this..LMAO!! AAAAAH!!!

KILL IT!!! LMAO right out of my mouth!!

DEAR GODS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WIKKY TAKE IT AWAY!!! *cowers in the corner, shaking* MY EYES!!!!

I'm scarred for life...

Lmao! I know...Administrators! shut this down! kill it!!...take it away!! DEMON DEMON!!!!!! ::rocks back and forth:: "Ive never been so scared in my life!" :eek:

Back