What do you think of 'Twilight' Star Robert Pattinson?

What do you think of 'Twilight' Star Robert Pattinson?

As a guy, I don't see why girls are gushing over him.

Is he a Substantial star-in-the-making or brooding Eye Candy?

Here's an article of Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart that shows what they are like.

I appreciate him. haha

I think he looks right for the part. His face, his HAIR, you know... And he does a decent job playing Edward.

Wow, that's a pretty heartfelt endorsement!
laugh.gif

The girls are gushing over him because he stared in Twilight and it seems like every teenage girl is obsessed with this book. Also, he always does that misterious look, you know what I mean, right?

But I don't think he'll get a part in a serious movie. People will always see him as Edward.

yeah , I agree with you , Margo. I mean he played Cedric Diggory in Harry Potter which is an older and probably bigger franchise than Twilight and yet , people always call him Edward. And his facial features are so vampire-like that it would probably give me the creeps , watching him in another role.

Oh, agreed. I mean, I endorse his Twilight performance, but I don't know if he'll ever shake it off. I don't think he knew that when he first signed up for the part, but he probably does by now...

My guess (based on his side projects so far) is he'll basically do little indie projects until he gets bored. Then he'll retire, making appearances for hte occasional Awards ceremony or guest host on a TV show.

I've heard that he isn't that friendly with fans. One of the entertainment shows was talking about how he a had a crowd of girls gathered to watch him everyday at some filming, but he never went over to sign autographs or even wave hello. He'd just rush off to his trailer between takes. While that isn't unusual for actors to do, he should learn to appreciate his fans while he has them.

Jennifer Garner on the other hand, is known for going over to the fans between takes to say hello, pose with fans wanting a photo and sign autographs. She's a classy lady!
wub.gif

I've heard that he isn't that friendly with fans.
Maybe he's just scared. :LOL: Haven't you heard this story about him being hit by a car after being chased by crazy fans?

Tween girls across the planet can breathe a big sigh of relief: "Twilight" star Robert Pattinson was unhurt after being clipped by a cab Thursday in Manhattan.

The dreamboat actor was barely grazed, a representative told the Daily News.

RadarOnline.com reported that Pattinson, 23, was hit while fleeing teen fans in front of the famous Strand bookstore on Broadway at 12th St.

The London-born model and actor - a tween phenom for his portrayal of romantic 108-year-old vampire Edward Cullen in "Twilight" - had been inside filming his new movie "Remember Me."

Trying to duck a crowd of screaming teen girls waiting on the rainy sidewalk, he ran across the street for his trailer when a taxi grazed his hip, RadarOnline said.

Pattinson reportedly stood still for a moment, appearing stunned, as a bodyguard yelled at the girls: "You see what you did, you almost killed him!"

"The reports are exaggerated," said Vivian Mayer, a spokeswoman for the film production company.

"It was not caused by his fans. Production continues."

The new film co-stars Emilie de Ravin, the Australian actress who plays Claire on "Lost."

Pattinson, who was just dubbed "Most Handsome Man in the World" by a landslide vote in a Vanity Fair online poll, has been mobbed all over town during filming.

Fans using Twitter to pinpoint his location swarmed him Monday. He had to be rescued by bodyguards who pulled girls off him.

The situation is so dire that teen fan magazine J-14 launched an online petition Thursday to "protect Rob Pattinson!"

"We know, we wish we could spend every moment with Rob - and knowing where he is at all times definitely makes it feel that way. But there is a point where it goes too far," the magazine said.

He's going to be another Jennifer Aniston: Never changes his look no matter what.

And I personally don't see his lure :confused:.

To be honest, I don't see why he is getting so much attention. The film wasn't that great, the book was a lot better I heard and apparently Pattinson doesn't look anything like Edward from the book. And like Margo said, it would be difficult for him to star in any other film now. Maybe another vampire film at a push.

He's an okay actor and definitely fits that vampire look, especially with his hair the way it is. Kinda want his hair ;) Other than that, I don't think he would do well in any other role than vampire.

He's a great actor! He played the role of a vampire well, and portrayed the role in a way not many actors would think of. But, I've heard some nasty rumors of him. I heard he doesn't wash his hair. However, he does make it work for him. The messy style is attractive to some women.. the only thing I personally don't like of him is the fact that one of his eyes is always semi-closed.

He is just amazing actor and his killing personality is the reason for make girls
gushing over him.

Back