What do you think Sark's name should be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got this idea while reading the TV Guide with the guys of Alias in it. Sark needs a first name. So what do you think it should be? All the name of Alias's characters are very distinguished so think around those lines. I like James Sark pretty well. Okay so it was actually the first name that popped into my heard, but oh well. :eek:

I think that it should be Adam or John. I don't know why they both sound good to me. The options are endless... but this is fun!!! Good topic...

TephieD said:
I don't know what it should be. It's cool and mysterious to be known only as Sark.
Hee Hee. Maybe they don't tell his name because he is embarrassed by it. Maybe it's one of those girl names they turn into a boy's name. Probably not.

there's already another topic for this in the sark forum. but i liked the name dimitri. very dark and mysterious.

either that, or something amusing like mark sark. hehehehehe... ;)

twinzz2003 said:
TephieD said:
I don't know what it should be. It's cool and mysterious to be known only as Sark.
Hee Hee. Maybe they don't tell his name because he is embarrassed by it. Maybe it's one of those girl names they turn into a boy's name. Probably not.
It is probably something like Erkel Sark!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

twinzz2003 said:
lol :lol: but ya on this other poll i thought it would be hillarious if his name was a gurls name turned into a boys like loren! that my name but spelled lauren my mom is always telling me that it used to be a boys name! lol

:angelic: :angel2: <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>AHHHHH!!!!!</span> :angelic: :angel2: REVELATION! that would be kewl if his name was <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>MARK</span>!!!! <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>MARK SARK</span>!!!!!! HALL A U YA!!!!!!

LAUREN VARTAN!!

All of those are hilarious. :lol: :lol:
I hope that we find out now what his name really is.....
If one of you are right you deserve some major kudos. I like the girls name theory!!!!

hmm... i like alexander. that could work. but it'd have to be the full name, not just alex. "sark" is only one syllable so he'd need a first name that had more than one so that it didn't sound weird. :smiley:

twinzz2003 said:
TephieD said:
haah i agree :P hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back